Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

22.04.2020 03:54
Today is Sunday Zitat · Antworten

Today is Sunday, Babe took two of his favorite mouse hairs and flowers to play in the park for a whole day, and went to the KFC chicken shop for a meal in the evening. Back home, Babe was tired, took off his clothes and threw it on the yarn hair beside the bed and went to bed. Accidentally, the $ 100 in his pocket slipped to the ground. Looking at the babe who is sleeping soundly on the bed, and then look at the 100 US dollars, the little mouse hairy said to the little mouse: "The host is usually so good to us. This 100 US dollars is not a small amount for Babe. Maybe there will be Great use! We have to watch it carefully, and we ca n��t let it go. ��The little mouse Huahua shook her head, narrowed her eyes, yawned, and said,�� Look at this, I ��m going to sleep. �� Talking, Huahua lay on the bed. "Why? The host is not good to you?" Mao Mao asked in surprise mokingusacigarettes.com. Hua Hua said lazily: "Hey! That's good. At that time, my homework was wrong in a small place. He also criticized me!" Mao Mao said: "Then he is also good for you!" "Huh! Going to bed. "After closing, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. The loyal Maomao looked at the 100 dollars that Babe lost. The moon slowly climbed up the treetops, the moonlight scattered on the ground, and occasionally a few owls were heard in the distance. It was late at night, but Mao Mao still insisted on staying there and staring at the 100 dollars. This night there were many mice who wanted to steal money, but they were all held up by fur. In the morning, Maomao was so sleepy that he fell asleep involuntarily. At this time, Huahua just got up and saw the sleeping fur, thinking: Why not take this opportunity to pretend to be a good person, and return the money to Babe! So it put the $ 100 to Bebe's pillow. After Babe woke up, he found that there was $ 100 on the pillow, which was very strange. Seeing it, Babe woke up and hurried over, pretending to be a very sleepy look and said: "Master, last night, when you undressed, you accidentally dropped this 100 US dollars. I held it to your pillow, and I worked hard for you all night and drove away many thieves! But Mao Mao ran to bed early and went to sleep, saying bad things about you. " Bebe believed in Huahua's nonsense and was very angry. So, he drove Maomao out of the house. Poor Maomao wandered outside all day, eating nothing and wearing nothing. But the flowers at home eat and drink Marlboro Gold. But it finally showed its original shape: delicious lazy Wholesale Cigarettes, and lying. Babe knew that he was fooled, and he made up his mind that he must find Mao Mao to apologize to it and severely punish Hua Hua. He searched, searched ------ After seven, forty-nine days, he finally found the moribund fur. Babe immediately took Maomao home, and after rescue, Maomao finally survived. When Beibei insisted on rushing away the flowers, Mao Mao said, "Leave it on! You can't let the flowers go wandering anymore, the flowers will definitely be changed!" Beibei was moved by Mao Mao and left the flowers Too. Huahua couldn't say a word and threw tears in Mao Mao's arms-since then Huahua has never made a similar mistake, and the three of them lived a happy life together.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz