Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

22.05.2020 08:39
�t take long Zitat · Antworten

In 2350, due to the serious pollution of the earth ��s environment, a plan negotiated by the presidents of various countries was implemented-I heard the news from the immigration moon, and my heart was happy and sad. I was happy-I can finally go to the moon and see See if there is the legendary Chang'e; the sad thing is-today I will leave the "hometown" that has nurtured us for many years. At the moment when I boarded the "Immigrant", my heart couldn't help but feel sad, I looked at everything around me The scenery, the ruins, the thin trees, the yellow grass on the ground, my heart can't help but a bit of sourness ... Now it's useless to say anything, all I can do is say goodbye, goodbye, my hometown. The spacecraft took off, everything on the earth slowly became smaller, the tall buildings slowly disappeared in my eyes, while rushing out of this once blue "water polo" mokingusacigarettes.com, I understand that human beings have now completely Abandon the earth, maybe when the earth was just formed, human beings were invaders, came to the earth and saw the earth so beautiful, their selfishness was committed again, just like owning the earth, they are destroying on the earth, gradually Conquered the earth ... With a heavy heart, I fell asleep drowsy ... "Zhou Song, wake up! I've arrived at my new home !!! Hey, hey !!!" I slowly opened my heart. Sleeping eyes, looking at everything around me, I feel a stranger, just preparing to open the door handle, Mom and Dad almost yelled: "Wait a minute !!!" To put on the spacesuit, our country developed it! Follow the friends to insert the national flag later! "I put on a bulky spacesuit, walked out of the house, and looked at everything in front of me. I was stunned. I seemed to want to come to the beach, but the only thing is that the end of the beach is not the endless sea. Eyes are the endless "sea of ??sand", my eyes are hurt by these "glow" sand, I closed my eyes subconsciously, and when I closed my eyes, I heard the children in the neighbors call me, "Hurry up, Zhou Song, let's go and insert the national flag! ""Oh! "Answered. I just took a step and my body floated, my feet were almost 5cm off the ground, followed by the cry I fell to the ground," Ah! ! ! "Hahaha!" ! ! "My friends laughed out loud. How can I make them laugh at this time! I stood up again when I refused to lose. With this first experience, I did not fall to the ground. I feel like I am now Like a baby who just learned to walk, ah! Once again in my life, I was back in my childhood, and I just crawled and crawled, and it did n��t take long for me to learn to walk on the moon. The first time I felt the same feeling of flying, I quickly caught up with my little friends. They each held a small red flag in their hands. That ��s right. This is our national flag in China. When I got to them Cheap Cigarettes, they gave me a small flag. Red flags, my friends have successively inserted the national flag Marlboro Red. When I inserted it, I hesitated. Should I insert this national flag? Maybe in the near future, we will enter the war again, maybe for centuries Now, humans have to emigrate to Mars again, surrounded by little friends shouting: "Put on! Insert "But this time I didn't listen to them, I simply returned the flag to them, because I couldn't bear to destroy another planet
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz