Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

22.04.2020 03:54
At home, I am a Zitat · Antworten

At home, I am a laugher. Now, with the little goldfish, I am more happy. The fish are active! I jumped up and down all day long, as if I didn't know that I was tired at all. In this "unintentionally tired" regiment, the title of "Team Leader" is not "tiger head fish"-the black tiger head is none other than! Only part of its back, abdomen and cheeks are white, and the rest are black. Even its lips are hooked with a black line. The blacker the blacker, the whiter the whiter. The eyes of two small light bulbs flickered in my face, and when I saw my head looking down at it, it looked at me blankly, and the mouth was still one by one, as if I were talking to me. This is just what it looks like when it is quiet. If it gets excited, it's like taking a stimulant! Look, it has a twisted neck and a twisted butt, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, it seems to be doing aerobics! Its tail was not swaying leisurely and complacently Marlboro Lights, it had become trembling like an electric shock, but it was really crazy, and it had made the water surface ripples! ... I am afraid that this kind of madness will not stop until this time tomorrow! "Hey! Hey! Hey! Let's get out! The big-bellied pearl general is coming! Get out!" Hearing this cry, the walking fish hurriedly gave way, and I took a closer look. It turned out to be "Pearl "Fish"-three different things are coming! I saw that it was holding a "general belly", bulging with a cheek gang, and "shaking" in a big way Parliament Cigarettes. Its red and white scales shone in the sun, as if wearing a shiny "handsome robe". It's a pretense posture, looking at it, it looks like a lively handsome. At this time, a few bubbles came from the water grass, and I quickly opened the water to see: it turned out to be "bubble" blowing bubbles. Bubble fish is a "little monster" in the fish family. Its name is really worthy of the name! Because it bulged a "small balloon" on each side of its cheek. It's a matter of course to call it Bubble! The little fish are most active when they are eating; when they are least active, they are also eating. Why do you say this way? Because I feed at night, and at night, they are napping, so the nose is not very smart. They must wait until I sprinkle the food, and after a while, they will swim slowly to eat. At first, they kept quiet and controlled themselves to eat; afterwards, the fish food was about to be eaten up, and the most active predatory food began. Some, by virtue of their physical strength, pushed some weak fish aside and stretched their mouths to bite; small fish, by virtue of their cleverness and swiftness, quickly swam up, using the top of their head to top the food On the surface of the water; the big fish was so angry that he pushed it again to the little fish. It learned the lesson just now, and while swiping past, it swallowed the fish food with a sip; the little fish was so angry Newport 100S... �� At this time, I quickly threw a small fish food, it became quieter, because the fight was too strong, accidentally, kissed each other, so ashamed that I do n��t want to see my loved ones, hiding behind the water plants went

Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz