Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

23.12.2019 02:29
Inadvertently Zitat · Antworten

Inadvertently, I found a book "Thanks for my imperfections" next to my mother's pillow. This is a psychological self-help book, author Wu Zhihong is a senior psychologist. This book tells us in a new direction of thinking: the negative aspects of negative emotions and so on, the positive role in growth. What hinders us from growing up is not because we are imperfect, but because we are unwilling to acknowledge our perfection. Only by accepting your imperfections can you make yourself stronger and closer to your dreams Marlboro Red. Ask yourself, when parents and teachers are preaching, I also feel that the parents and teachers are correct and understand, but why is it not working for me? In the book "Thanks for your imperfection," I found the answer: That is, I have not, and have never really accepted, my imperfect self, pride, complacency, fear, not strength, and perseverance. "I" is something that I have never wanted to face. I have been running away and rejecting. However, this book has taught me how to embrace my imperfect self. Don't complain about your imperfections. A person who is confident and walking towards a better future will not complain about his shortcomings, but should thank him and embrace it. Because the road to success is ushered in by our own imperfections. For example, if two people go to mine, they use the same broken tools, but when they dig a particularly hard stone, one of them complains that the tool is too bad and gives up, while the other one does not complain, but overcomes the difficulties, one by one Didi broke the stone with a tool and got a diamond Parliament Cigarettes. There used to be such a person, because he always felt that he was "high IQ", but he was nothing and did nothing. He found many psychiatrists, which were useless. He still felt that he had a high IQ and others were not as good as himself, so he was unhappy with the people around him. After more than ten years like this, he found another famous psychiatrist. The doctor said nothing, but let him watch TV. But when he heard a sentence on TV: "You can deceive others, but you You can't lie to yourself! "At this time, he suddenly realized that he began to believe the facts, no longer thinking that he was a hypocritical" high IQ ", but the true himself-an ordinary person. He said excitedly to the doctor, "Thank you, it was you who let me find my true self." But the doctor said, "No, you should not thank me, but you should thank that sentence. Some classmates once called me "Quiet", because in the type of thinking training, I often "famous" for the speed and accuracy of the questions, so I used to think that I was "high IQ" and often like to choose difficult questions to do , But did not attach importance to the training of the basic questions. Therefore, in an answer sheet, the scores of the basic questions were deducted the most, and the roll scores could not get high scores. Now I understand that I am nothing, just an ordinary student Marlboro Gold. I should do my best to learn every point of knowledge, take every assignment and exam seriously, dig open hard stones bit by bit, be the true self, and be the king of your own soul. After reading this book as a "high IQ" and "God", what impressed me deeply is these eight words: Accept yourself and accept me. The book tells us: the reason why people are not perfect is enough Space progress, talent Joy achieve success will be to strive after. Good attitude, help us to grow up healthy, we can be successful on the road farther and farther!
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz