Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

20.12.2019 07:51
atter of one thought, but a Zitat · Antworten

The ancients: They are bitter and bitter. Since ancient times, no one has been able to achieve great success without hard work. Those sweet fruits belong only to those who have worked hard and persevered. The other side of victory is always the territory of those who are persistent. Recently, I read an article that benefited me a lot and gave me a deeper understanding of the four words "Perseverance". This article is called "A Hundred Snails Going on a Trip" Marlboro Red. It tells a story like this: there are a hundred snails traveling, they heard that the scenery on the mountains is very beautiful, so they are going to go to the mountains, but the mountains are far away, and the snails are afraid of being tired and afraid of the distance. At that time, there were three cars. Ninety-nine snails got into the car. Only one snail insisted on leaving. In the end, the ninety-nine snails only saw the bare stone, and only the only one left. The snail drank the sweet dew and watched the beautiful scenery along the way. As students, are n��t we like this one hundred snails? In modern society, competition is very fierce, so this requires us to have infinite knowledge Cigarettes For Sale, but can these infinite knowledge be reached by opening your hands and opening your mouth? When the answer is negative, the IQ is absolutely equal before the vast majority of people are educated again, but why are there always good and poor students in school? It can be said that every student with good grades will definitely use the sweat of their own efforts to get this great result, which is what they deserve, but it is not certain that a student with bad grades is a half-hearted and persistent man. As long as you persist and work hard, no matter what the outcome, your future is always bright and bright, and the medal of victory will one day belong to you. Conversely, if you don't work hard and don't know how to persist, even a high IQ will not help. Therefore, I always firmly believe that genius is obtained with 99% of the effort and suddenly 1% of the IQ. Therefore, even if you have a high IQ and do not insist on it, you are a fool. , But if your IQ is ordinary Online Cigarettes, but you are working very hard to persevere in your goal, then you are a genius. In fact, in daily life, every little thing can reflect whether you hold on to the present and persist in creating a better tomorrow. Every lesson, every homework, every self-study, every exam ... can clearly show how hard you are. As long as you always say to yourself, "I worked hard!" That's enough. A person cannot change the past, but can change his own future. Whether the future is happy, beautiful, or miserable is determined by your persistence and hard work. Panoramic view, in fact, whether the future is bright or dark is only a matter of one thought, but as long as you have a firm faith and believe that there will always be a bright future, then you will one day climb the other side of this victory and see the beautiful scenery.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz