Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

23.12.2019 02:29
The same age, bu Zitat · Antworten

The same age, but different youth. She puts her love for the motherland to the party's sincerity, completes her faith with conviction, and writes down the most magnificent youth. Reading "Song of Youth" perhaps I did not have the personal experience of the heroic children's moving stories during the War of Resistance Against Japan. But through the figure of the protagonist Lin Daojing, I can still feel this big storm. She can still appreciate her sincerity to the party and her love for the motherland. I was deeply moved by her spirit of selfless dedication to youth, tenaciousness, and indomitable struggle against Japanese imperialist aggression and the rescue of China in crisis Parliament Cigarettes. Although Lin Daojing comes from the landlord family, she is not willing to be a feudal landlord's young lady, and is not willing to be a plaything of bureaucratic agents. Not only was she struggling for the fate of individualism, but she was also struggling to save the country in distress, but she was hit again-attempted suicide, expulsion from teaching, unsatisfactory love, finding a career everywhere, and a naive understanding of the party ... Hit, she didn't choose to give up. Although the road ahead was full of ups and downs, although she knew that the road she had chosen was extremely difficult, she could only stop these blows and ups and downs. Never give up their ideas and destiny, never give up yearning for the party. This fearless spirit is admirable. What struck me in particular was the part of her contact with Lin Hong in prison. A girl, in a weak body, faced torture, she did not give in: facing the temptation of love, she did not shake. Instead, fight with anger. There is only the party and the country in her heart. The scars on her body are the best evidence. After being moved and admired, I could not help but think that our youth who is a youth, "Youth", is too short for each of us, and it is precisely because of her short-term that it makes us feel precious. But in real life, many friends who are in their youth are often in the blessing. Some people choose to let their youth die with the wind, and face frustrations, or some small setbacks in life, and they are vulnerable; or they can learn a little bump and lie on the ground; or write an emotional episode, just Choose light life ... Some people choose to let their youth sink, or they are used to living like flowers, ca n��t stand the wind and rain, and many things rely on their parents. When you choose to wake up those who have lost their youth, they find that youth is not there. When those who chose to sink and stranded were about to set sail, they found that youth had become sad. Every time I think of these things, my heart is in pain, and the pain is getting worse mokingusacigarettes.com. I remember and loved the words Paul said in Ostrovsky's words: "A person's life should be spent like this, when he When I look back, I do n��t regret it because I spent so much time, and I do n��t feel ashamed because of past inaction. When I was dying Cheap Cigarettes, he could say, "My entire life and energy are dedicated to the most magnificent cause of humanity. "Yes! Someone said well. It is gratifying to have health. People who can use healthy bodies to do things that are good for society are respectable. Young people should dedicate. Friends who are teenagers are about to enter the youth. Friends, youth does not set up repeat customers. Don't give your destiny to "destiny", but try to rewrite destiny like Lin Daojing, the essence of a person, not just a simple existence, should be a kind of transcendence Exist. Yes! Maybe this road is difficult, but if we have youth, then we should be motivated and motivated. Then what terrible? If you fall, you can climb up again, even if you cry, you have to climb up Cry again. Even if there are 100 falls, there are still 101 times to get up, continue with his firm footsteps, believe in youth, believe that the future "song of youth" youth really looks like a song. There is an intro, there is an climax, there is an end ... We should play every note of youth. Learn from Lin Daojing and present our most magnificent and beautiful youth
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz