Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

20.12.2019 07:51
that, like the tree on the east Zitat · Antworten

This is a beautiful fairy tale: there is a husband and wife who have been loving for decades. When they are dying, they still reluctantly agree to stay together in their next life. Sure enough, the next life, they are still together, but they have all become trees. Although they couldn't hold hands like before, they looked at each other all the time. In spring, both trees are in bloom, and the tree on the east has yellow flowers, small and delicate. The western tree was white flowers, light and lively like a butterfly. People say that the tree on the east is a man and the tree on the west is a woman. A few years later, a family came from the east, and they had a thin, pretty boy. Every day, he would play the flute against the east tree Marlboro Cigarettes. There are also families in the west, and they have a girl. She had short hair, star-like eyes, and a dimple. She likes reading against the big tree on the west. If there is less flute sound in the east, the girl will flip through the book; if there is less sound flute in the west, the boy's flute sound will be dull. People want to remove the trees from the east. When they dug up the dirt under the tree Parliament Cigarettes, they found that a long root of the tree on the east stretched to the west, and there was no end to it. No choice but to saw it off. The east tree was moved to a new place, and the next day it was removed, it died. Ordinarily it won't die so soon. The tree on the west was dead in a few days. I couldn't find any reason and had to knock it down. When the pile was dug, it was found that, like the tree on the east, it also had a long root, but it was trying hard to reach the west. People understand that the tree on the east and the tree on the west are a rooted tree. The boy had to move because of that road. Before leaving, the boy took the mahogany shoes he made and gave them to the girl, who gave him one. Later, the girl became a teacher, and whenever she was tired after finishing her homework, she looked at the mahogany shoes. One day, the boy came back and he said to the girl, marry me, and let this shoe return to your shoe! They got married mokingusacigarettes.com. At night, the two mahogany shoes were next to each other tightly. The left one was made of the wood of the east tree, and the right one was made of the west tree. When their roots were cut off, they again As promised, I will also be a husband and wife in my next life. Now, after they read it again as expected, I was moved by the pure emotions of this couple.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz