Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
gsnoopy520 Offline

17.12.2019 08:27
ke the book even more useful Zitat · Antworten

The thought of writing a book is usually daunting for many writers. After all Dustin Pedroia Red Sox Jersey , how and where do you begin writing a book that's anywhere from 25,000 to 100,000 words?

Big numbers can be pretty intimidating. But there's a way to get around this. And it's by taking baby steps -- writing one chapter or even 300-500 words at a time.

This is how I wrote my book David Price Red Sox Jersey , WEEKLY WRITES: 52 Weeks of Writing Bliss!** Every week for one whole year, I wrote one chapter or module. Each module was only 250 to 500 words. It helped too that as I wrote each module, writers were "testing" it. They did the activities in the module I sent out to them every week.

When I started Xander Bogaerts Red Sox Jersey , I began with an outline for Weekly Writes. This was just so I could see what I was supposed to do every week. An outline doesn't have to be set in stone. Think of an outline as a frame, a guide. It can be modified as you go along. So by the time I'd written chaptermodule 52, I realized I had a book ready to show to a publisher or one that I could self-publish and sell the next day.

I didn't intend for Weekly Writes to be a book. I created it as an e-mail course. But when week 52 came around David Ortiz Red Sox Jersey , I knew Weekly Writes could be a book too. I sent a proposal to a publisher and a week later received a note that she wished to review the manuscript. A couple of weeks later, I was offered a contract and given a deadline for submitting the final draft.

It took about 6 weeks to edit and rewrite some chapters. And to make the book even more useful to readers, I invited writers who had taken the e-mail course version to contribute creative pieces they've written as a direct result of doing the writing activities in the course modules.

The result? A *writer-tested* book.

On top of that Jim Rice Red Sox Jersey , I had fun writing it because when I wrote a chapter, I simply wrote. I stuck to writing 250-500 words once a week. One baby step at a time. It was certainly easier to write when I worked with smaller goals (word quota every week).

Perhaps you can try it too. You may have a book 52 weeks from now, even sooner!

**NB: The book I talked about in the above article was released last March 15 Ted Williams Red Sox Jersey , 2004 and is now available on and other online and offline bookstores. Grab a copy from and get free unlimited access to the Exclusive Members Area that features over $250 worth of goodies!

=> >
For excerpts, reviews and what you need to do to become a Exclusive Member, just head on to

About The Author

Copyright (c) 2004 Shery Ma Belle Arrieta-Russ

Shery is the creator of WriteSparks! - a software that generates over 10 *million* Story Sparkers for Writers. Download WriteSparks! Lite for free -

This article was posted on July 21 Mookie Betts Youth Jersey , 2004

?2005 - All Rights Reserved
Tumescent Liposuction vs. Other Types Health Articles | July 25, 2011
The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery regularly reviews the practices of elective cosmetic plastic surgeons across the country and around the world. In an attempt to better understand the ...

The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery regularly reviews the practices of elective cosmetic plastic surgeons across the country and around the world. In an attempt to better understand the way technology evolves to meet the demand of the patients, many studies attempt to analyze what tools or techniques are more popular than others. This can be important

There are a variety of different techniques and the type that your elective cosmetic plastic surgeon suggests for your particular situation may be different than what he or she would recommend for someone else. Each person is unique and depending on the amount of fat to be removed and the particular location that it is being removed from Blake Swihart Youth Jersey , some techniques are more appropriate than others. Be sure to discuss your expectations with your elective cosmetic plastic surgeon. The main factor that precipitates dissatisfaction after leaving the operating room is unhealthy or incorrect expectations before performing the procedure. It is important to remember that th

Laser-assisted fat removal is not very common, but is popular for small areas of fat removal with thin skin areas. A location that might be a good candidate for laser-assisted fat removal may be underneath the chin or in the jowls. Ultrasound-assisted fat removal is a little more popular. Ultrasound-assisted fat removal can be used effectively in men and women that require revision surgery. It is also used in men that want to reduce breast tissue fat and eliminate gynecomastia. Lastly, if you are a female patient that is having a lot of fat removed for the first time Jackie Bradley Jr Youth Jersey , your elective cosmetic plastic surgeon will probably recommend the most type of liposuction: tumescent

Contact a board-certified elective cosmetic plastic surgeon in your area today. He or she should be able to answer any questions you may have . Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys For Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys For Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Custom College Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz