Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

23.11.2019 02:06
to drive once, and the fast Zitat · Antworten

Now that we are going to school, most of them are sending private cars to the school gates. This was not the case. Listening to my grandmother, she was born in the 1920s, doing small business at home, and living in a wealthy place. At that time, the best means of transportation was a rickshaw, which is equivalent to the current taxi! Every day, I went to school to accompany her to call a rickshaw, but the road at that time was dirt road, and the height was uneven. Therefore, the people who pulled the car were very hard and slow to go. However, passers-by still cast envious eyes on them. I feel that I have a face! Listening to my grandmother, she was born in the 1950s. When she had memories, she bought a permanent bicycle at home. At that time, the bicycle was still more expensive. It was the kind of big bicycle of the 28th style. . Buying a car is all in use, and they basically walk to and from school. If you go abroad, you can get rid of the crime. Go to a relative in Shanghai. In the morning, take the bus to the Liuyi Steamship Wharf, board the ship to Shanghai, get off the boat and then pour three buses, then walk for another half an hour... In Shanghai, my grandmother saw a strange car: a lot of roads wider than Yangzhou. There were a lot of criss-crossing wires. The two small squads on the car were connected with wires. Later, I heard my relatives say that it was a trolleybus. There are also many people riding bicycles on the road than Yangzhou. The building on both sides of the road made my grandmother look envious of my daddy. In 2001, he bought a Yamaha scooter with a three-year salary. I bought it and I was stunned by my grandmother for a long time. It��s not a waste to spend so much money on a motorcycle. What is the use! I don��t know how much money it will cost to save my wife for a few years Online Cigarettes. But Dad just listened and smiled. I usually like to go out for a ride when I go to work. If anyone goes out, I am very enthusiastic to say that I will take you there. Grandma has this car, it is a lot more convenient, and gradually go out to do things and wait for Dad to come back and take her. After a few more years Cigarettes Online, the family bought a small car. This time, Grandma said nothing, and took some money to Dad to say that it is subsidizing you to buy a car. In addition to sending me to school every day, my father is also open to work, more convenient than before, saving time and improving efficiency, and often come to travel once and go! This car has taken a lot of places with our family, Shanghai, Anhui, Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Shandong, not to mention in Jiangsu Province, have ran all over! ! It��s good now, not only has a car at home, it��s convenient! Public transportation is also convenient, bus cars, trains, ships, planes, Shanghai and maglev trains. No, my grandparents went to Thailand for the past two days. In the morning, they are still in Yangzhou. In the afternoon, they will play the Grand Palace in Thailand. It is a matter of thinking before. There is good news. After two years, Yangzhou will open a high-speed rail. My father is happy. Dad��s many college students are in Hefei. It takes more than three hours to drive once, and the fastest train takes four hours. By the time the high-speed rail is opened, it will take only one and a half hours to go to Hefei, saving more than half of the time. The times are progressing, and the transportation is changing. Now we can choose to drive, train, high-speed rail, and airplane, and I think the traffic changes. What I can bring to me is the endless convenience! I believe that in the near future Cheap Cigarettes, the daily trip of 80,000 miles is no longer a luxury.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz