Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

23.11.2019 02:06
s. Every time I saw the small scar, I complained to m Zitat · Antworten

Maternal love is a landscape painting, wash away the lead carvings, leaving a fresh and natural; maternal love is like a soulful song, mellow melodious, scorn and sing; maternal love is a gust of wind, blowing snow and snow, bringing spring unlimited. I was touched by this, because I read about you----mother's love. That was what happened this summer's summer vacation - it was a sunny noon, and I was having dinner with my classmates. Suddenly a parent said: "Students! We will go out for a picnic tomorrow morning. Everyone remembers to bring good tools and do a good job!" The parents announced the good news after careful discussion. We all cheered up. The next morning, at eight o'clock, the sun illuminates the earth like an angel. We have arrived at the appointed place - the beautiful Peach Blossom Island. We have a total of twelve people and five parents. We have divided into three groups for the cooking competition. Each group consists of four students, one parent, and two parents. We had fun at Peach Blossom Island for a while Marlboro Cigarettes, catching chickens, playing reeds, holding piglets... everyone was playing with excitement. Then we started preparing to cook, a group with a grill, and our two groups only took a pot and a burning thing (old-fashioned carbon). The four of our classmates had a clear division of labor. In a short while, three people came back to wash vegetables. We took out the washed rice, vegetables and pots Marlboro Lights, and chose a good place to burn Carton Of Cigarettes. After the work was ready, the parent started cooking. She burned a boiled piece of meat, which was so fragrant that the students were coveted. At that moment, the parents found that the fish had not been processed yet, and they took the knife to the river. Help. Next is my time, I will also fry some dishes, but all are vegetarian. If my mom didn't let me learn to cook at home, I wouldn't. If I mentioned this, I still complained to my mother. Since I was in junior high school, my mother asked me to learn to wash and cook every holiday. I still remember that when I first made egg fried rice, I couldn't even beat the eggs. My mother just wasted a few eggs to let me learn. I thought why I was so bitter, other children's children can reach out and dress up, but I can't, but I can't but my mother, I have to do it. Gradually, I learned several kinds of fried vegetables, but my hands were also burnt during the learning process. Every time I saw the small scar, I complained to my mother. When the failure of the smelting, I was always frustrated to eat my fried egg fried rice. Until then, I realized how easy it is for the mother to make delicious dishes for us. It contains the mother's deep love. It seems that my craft is useful today. The first is my best egg fried rice, green onions with golden beef. In a short while, the pot will have a hot air and spread the fragrance. The students are full of praise. Next, stir-fry vegetables, tomato scrambled eggs... rating! "The parents came, we warmly invited them, they ate and praised, and my heart was as sweet as eating honey. This time we are the first place, very happy. If it is not the mother's strict education to me, how can it be? There is today's glory until that moment, I understand the mother's love for me.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz