Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq Offline

14.10.2019 05:05
ndred miles a day, Zitat · Antworten

However, why did the Red Army succeed? Is it because you are brave enough to kill the enemy on the battlefield? I don't think so Marlboro Red. It is not enough to kill the enemy alone. Fighting is not only about strength, but also a valuable thing - faith. The environment at the time was simply unimaginable. If you let modern people try this arduous life of anti-Japanese war, I am afraid that they will not be able to stand for two hours. It was the conviction of the time to establish a new China that made the revolution a great success Cigarettes For Sale, and the blood and doing things of every strong Red Army were not in vain. Not only do you need faith on the battlefield, but all kinds of things in life also need strong perseverance. I just started to learn Go with a kind of fun, but the more I learned, the more I worked hard, and almost gave up, then my mother told me: "Everything must have a spirit of perseverance in order to do this well and to achieve the ultimate." I listened to my mother's advice, and finally learned the present, spent that difficult period, and I found the interest in Go. In retrospect, I discovered that how valuable it is! How beautiful our life is now, it seems to be carefree. But has it always been so since ancient times? Of course not. At that time, the Red Army only ate one bean a day, and it still had a hundred miles a day, and there was danger at any time. How hard the environment was at the time! Please complain about how miserable you are, think about the environment at the time! We are now enjoying the peace and beauty of New China, but at that time the Red Army got almost nothing but aspirations. It can be said that now every piece of our beauty is the red army with its own youth, flesh and blood, and even life! We are going to military training soon. We can understand the fatigue of being a soldier in the first lesson of the school. Although not all, I hope to use the bits and pieces that the program has experienced in the experience of military training Newport 100S. The quality will definitely be greatly improved. In the end, no matter who you are, as long as you live in this age, you should understand that the current life is not easy to come by, you should learn to cherish. Let us pay tribute to everything the Red Army has done for us
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz