Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq Offline

14.10.2019 05:05
most common phenomeno Zitat · Antworten

suddenly has something to come back at night. I looked at the watermelon in the refrigerator. It��s really bad if I don��t eat it! But I still resist my desire to eat because I really want to share it with my mother. On the fourth night, when my mother came back, it was already eight o'clock. I was asleep on the table because of tired homework. My mother saw me happily wake me up and said that I want to I share the watermelon in the refrigerator, can open the refrigerator, take it out, the skin is still bright and beautiful and cold, but unfortunately the watermelon has been badly deteriorated! But surprisingly, my mother and I have not expressed regret, because we We have already shared it! We laughed at each other as a big fool. We don��t know how to cherish it. In fact, we have already felt happy in our hearts, because the watermelon that has changed is actually the cohesion of our love and being loved! There is no vows to be forever, it is between the people, his name is - cohesion! Condensing a family is a season of gardenia, the air is floating with a fragrant aroma. My eyes feel sour, I put down my homework and walked downstairs! In the early summer night, I still had a little coolness. I walked aimlessly, and suddenly there were two familiar backs. My mother, my father, they Two! I followed up. Mom and Dad held hands and walked along the grass road. "A owe! "Mighty, Mommy had a chill, and Dad stopped. He was nervous. He took off his coat and quickly put it on Mommy. I saw that my mother had another happy smile and went on. I stopped my steps until my parents disappeared into my sight. This is a breezy flower season. Although there is no scorpion flower, I have been asking for a long time to scent the gardenia! The spring breeze, our writing team went hunting for the first time, not only broadened their horizons, but also gained a friendship. We sat on the boat and slowly walked on the waterway in Fengjian Village, sitting next to me. The old uncle of a punting boat is a disabled person and his rough voice. The historical annual ring shows his vicissitudes of life, but he is the "guide" I admire most, he can speak. I know the history and culture of Fengjian Village, he is the most kind friend of mine at that time. When the boat is full of laughter and excitement mixed sounds, while he, I am sitting next to him, he is explaining the surrounding Scenery, I listened carefully and looked at him carefully. Compared with the clear eyes, the simple voice of the folk customs is like being there, seeing every part of the village, everyone. Going over, every night is nothing more than this, more than a simple, one more The name of the friend is condensed, condensed in every corner of the world, condensed between people! Condensed the sea, because of the condensation of every drop of water: a song, because of the cohesion of each note: One person, of course, is because friendship, family, love, and life will be wonderful Marlboro Gold, and will wave in the sea of ??hearts! Friendship is a big adventure at sea. Sometimes "the wind and the waves will have time," but in the end, Friendship, more like the reaction of physical phenomena - if there is a contradiction between the two sides, and the two sides must exist in partial eclipse "trust and understanding." If you do not trust, do not connect, do not say A "sorry", then, the friendship between the two sides will obey the laws of physics - who is like friendship, when vaporized, once it evaporates, it will go with the wind. But, finally, when water vapor condenses, It will become water. It will become a friend. As time passes, the water will turn into a solid-ice when it is bit by bit. "The wind and the waves will have time", the friend turns into water vapor. In the end, it will become a sturdy friendship! It is like a movie, and there will always be a ending. It will always fall back to the roots and fall into the dust. Can't do anything. We only cherish it. Only when we cherish the condensed, will we have the comfort of family. When the mother who called you to eat in the morning, it is a simple breakfast, but with a kind of unspeakable warmth, nourish the heart. When you make a mistake, your father will sternly criticize and even pick up the rattan and slap. The most painful thing is not the pain in the skin, but the heart of your person. Family, as the most common phenomenon in life. Remember, In the face of heavy rain, no matter how big, the home is warm to you: please cherish, no matter if you have a home or a home, when your family is condensed, it is your home! Love is like a round moon Online Cigarettes, people under the moon It is the beauty of the moon! The legend of Tanabata How strong is that love! It��s a persistent love. Legend has it, there are many, many. Love that can't be said is love? The most beautiful thing is not the rainy day Parliament Cigarettes, but the eaves that hide from the rain with you. This is a small part of love, right? Give up is beautiful, can let the people you love to love others, this may be the fearless performance in love? Talk about it: I am still small, love, grow up and talk about it! Only slowly understand, I believe, I will understand!

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz