Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
panxing18 Offline

26.09.2019 07:58
"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free ag Zitat · Antworten

Could Sean Bunting be an option for the Rams?ency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 NFL DraftCentral Michigan CB Sean Bunting visited Los Angeles RamsNew Orlando Pace Jersey ,9commentsCould Sean Bunting be an option for the Rams?CDTShareTweetShareShareCentral Michigan CB Sean Bunting visited Los Angeles RamsMike Carter-USA TODAY SportsAs we near the 2019 NFL Draft, the pre-draft visits continue to come through. This time it’s Central Michigan Chippewas CB Sean Bunting who already visited (or had a workout) with the Los Angeles Rams, per Matt Miller:Bunting is one of my favorite players (and obviously cornerbacks) in the draft class. If you’re looking for a prototypical press-man corner, Bunting is your guy. He stands 6’0” tall Deacon Jones Jersey , 195 lbs, and had a fantastic combine showing of 4.42 forty-yard dash, 41.5” on the vertical jump, and 126” on the broad jump.In my recently released big board for the Rams Eric Dickerson Jersey , this was my write up on Bunting:Now it’s tough to gauge where Bunting might be drafted, but personally, I’d feel great about spending a second-round pick on him (the Rams do not possess a second-rounder). Rams take secondary help with their third selection on Day 2"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 Los Angeles Rams Offseason2019 NFL DraftPOLL, 2019 NFL Draft Results: Grading the Los Angeles Rams’ selection of Michigan CB David LongNew Marshall Faulk Jersey ,25commentsRams take secondary help with their third selection on Day 2CDTShareTweetShareSharePOLL, 2019 NFL Draft Results: Grading the Los Angeles Rams’ selection of Michigan CB David LongKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsAs we inch towards the end of Day 2 in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Rams have made two selections thus far — first taking Washington safety Taylor Rapp (at 61)and then trading up for Memphis RB Darrell Henderson with pick No. 70. They currently have two picks remaining on the day, and with their next selection - at No. 79 overall - the Rams have taken Michigan CB David Long. SB Nation’s resident draft expert Dan Kadar has Long listed as his No. 81 overall player on his Top 200 list of prospects.How are you grading this selection for the Rams? (The poll below will be stripped out on Google AMP and Apple News Nolan Cromwell Jersey , but feel free to leave your grade/thoughts in the comments section)

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz