Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
panxing18 Offline

26.09.2019 07:52
esThe Phinsider homepageHorizontal - WhiteThe P Zitat · Antworten

Tank rose. Tank fell. What’s next?" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyhinsidera Miami Dolphins communityFollow The Phinsider online:Follow The Phinsider on TwitterFollow The Phinsider on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchThe Phinsider main menuSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsThe Curious Case of Cordrea TankersleyNew Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched ,40commentsTank rose. Tank fell. What’s next?EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:The Curious Case of Cordrea TankersleyTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Mike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesMiami Dolphins cornerback Cordrea Tankersley started for the first time Week 4 in a 2017 contest against the New Orleans Saints. He’d have more defensive snaps in this game (73) than he did in his 2018 campaign (29), before succumbing to an ACL injury during practice in preparation for Week 9. Drew Brees went at him early and often. Five times to be exact. On the 5th throw, Tank would nearly pick Brees off in the red zone. He was the seam help over the top, and flipped his hips to get his mitts on the target near the pylon (as a kid I always thought it was a “pile on”). The Saints would go at him twice the rest of the game (although one of those a 3rd quarter TD where Tank gets caught flat-flooted against Michael Thomas’ out route and Thomas barely sneaks in upon contact just before the goal line).For all intents and purposes, the Saints game at Wembley Stadium was a strong introduction to the NFL, and appeared ready for limelight: a confident competitor, sound tackler, and the moment never seemed too big. I liked Tony Lippett more than most, but I truly believed Tank would win the CB2 battle in 2018. In my best Foghorn Leghorn voice: shocked, I tell ya Chandler Cox Jersey nfl draft , shocked I was when neither won.2018 is almost impossible to evaluate — not sure what the defensive coaches saw in practice/meetings that limited their trust in Tank (whether his fault or the coaches, I have no idea), and 14 pass coverage snaps is such a small sample size to make any conclusions about a significant drop-off in game situations. Phinsider Radio interviewed Armando Salguero last year as the news became known that Bobby McCain would be the starting boundary corner opposite Xavien Howard.Paraphrased, of course, because I can barely remember what I did yesterday, but the effect was this from Mando: he’s overthinking and as a result, losing confidence.Tank may start the season on the PUP (Physically Unable to Perform list). Precarious situation, if true, in the sense that he’ll be joining a team who theoretically will be in “mid-season form” when coming back from the 6 week stint on PUP. As of this writing, 124 votes and Tank has 24%. I’ll admit to wording the tweet poorly Super Bowl Chandler Cox Jersey , it should be framed around snap count, but still, the general impression is that CB2 is Eric Rowe’s job to lose.There’s more questions about how this situation will play out than the last season of Game of Thrones. Most importantly, how’s the knee and his recovery?Or, here’s another thought, can we just blame Matt Burke for Tank’s sophomore slump and call it a day?I’m banking on this coaching staff’s ability to get the most out of each player, especially young players. Whether or not Dolphins fans like the result after the dust settles, questions will get answered. The Dolphins are the last team standing, the only one of the 32 without a head coach. (Although the Bengals can’t yet name Zac Taylor as their head coach with the Rams still in the postseason.)If the Dolphins have closed in on a favorite — Patriots assistant Brian Flores and Cowboys assistant Kris Richard both have been mentioned — they aren’t acting like it. Miami continues to conduct interviews for its vacancy.The team announced Friday that it has completed interviews with two internal candidates — offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains and special teams Darren Rizzi (pictured).Loggains, 38 Football Chandler Cox Jersey , previously served as offensive coordinator for the Titans and Bears and as quarterbacks coach for the Titans, Bears and Browns. He is expected to follow Adam Gase to New York if he doesn’t get the top job in Miami.Rizzi, who has coached in Miami since 2010, has held two head coaching stints at the collegiate level (Rhode Island and New Haven).The Dolphins have interviewed Eric Bieniemy, Richard, Dennis Allen and Flores, none of whom Miami could hire before their teams are out of the postseason. Allen told reporters in New Orleans on Friday that he has not heard from the Dolphins one way or the other.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz