Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.08.2019 05:01
said he thought Zitat · Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Reds put left-hander Tony Cingrani on the 15-day disabled list because of soreness in his pitching shoulder, giving them two starters sidelined by injury. Gareth Bale Jersey . They called up right-handed reliever Curtis Partch on Thursday for the start of a four-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers. Manager Bryan Price says the Reds wont need to add another starter because they have three days off in the next two weeks. The Reds opened the season with eight players on the disabled list, the most in the majors. Right-handed starter Mat Latos had surgery to repair torn knee cartilage on Feb. 14 and later developed soreness in his pitching forearm. Theres no expectation for when Latos will be back. Price said Cingrani should be ready to return in two weeks. The move on Thursday was more of a precaution. "Hes felt like it hasnt impaired his pitching, but hes aware he hasnt felt 100 per cent like his first game against the Cardinals," Price said. "I think he can still pitch with it. All things considered, we dont want 60 per cent to 70 per cent of Tony Cingrani if we can get closer to 100 per cent. And were going to take advantage of this spot in the schedule to get him right." Cingrani is 2-2 with a 3.34 ERA in six starts. He gave up three runs in four innings of a 9-4 loss to the Cubs on Wednesday night, with his velocity dropping in the final inning. Cingrani would have liked to stay in the game longer on Wednesday and remain in the rotation, pitching through the problem. "I dont know why they do a lot of things," Cingrani said. "I dont agree with it, but thats what they want to do because they dont want me to injure myself, so I understand. I think I could throw just fine, but theyre exercising caution." Partch opened the season with the Reds and didnt allow a run in 4 1-3 innings. He retired 13 of the 17 batters he faced. He was optioned to Triple-A Louisville on April 19 when left-handed reliever Sean Marshall was activated. Joe Allen Wales Jersey . Returning to Davis Cup tennis, Federer cruised past Ilija Bozoljac, winning 6-4, 7-5, 6-2 in less than two hours. Federer faced little challenge from Bozoljac, who served well but still was no match for his Swiss opponent. Joe Ledley Jersey .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference. http://www.soccerwalesstore.com/aaron-ramsey-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ . The 90-plus minutes of play are about trends and approach. TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals 24-21 loss at Philadelphia. Of particular concern were three plays near the end of the game. One was a holding call on safety Tyrann Mathieu that negated Patrick Petersons interception. Another was a holding call on linebacker Matt Shaughnessy on the Eagles final possession. A third was a no-call when the Cardinals felt there was pass interference on a fourth-down incompletion to Michael Floyd the last time Arizona had the ball. Asked if he felt the calls will cost the Cardinals a playoff spot, Arians said, "It possibly could, but I think a lot of things have to happen here in the last four weeks. I would hope that we give up all that talk this week and just focus on the St. Louis Rams." The Cardinals (7-5) are home against the Rams next Sunday. Arians said he sent "about 15 plays" to the NFL for review by Dean Blandino, the NFLs vice-president of officiating. "The proper channels have been followed," the Arizona coach said, "and obviously there were very, very many problems" with the officiating. Arians said Blandino "does a great job. Hes very honest with it. Ive already gotten most of the answers. I got them before I left the locker room yesterday." Arians declined to share what he was told, but asked if he gets any satisfaction from those answers, he said, "No, I just get madder." The Cardinals had rallied from a 24-7 deficit to cut the Philadelphia lead to 24-21 when Peterson intercepted Nick Foles pass at the Eagles 43 with four minutes to play. But Mathieu was called for holding on the play. It would have been the first interception Foles has thrown this season. Arians said "theres no doubt in my mind" that the Cardinals would have scored had Petersons interception stood. "We (had) just put a good drive together," Arians said, "and only needed 10 yards for a field goal to tie it." The Cardinals did get the ball back at their 10-yard line with 2:03 to play. But on third-and-five from the 15, Carson Palmer missed an open Andre Roberts, then on fourth down, Palmers pass to Floyd was incomplete. The Eagles took over on downs and, on third-and-four from the 9, Shaughnessy tackkled Foles for a loss but was called for holding, giving Philadelphia a first down and the ability to run out the clock. Aaron Ramsey Wales Jersey. "He (the Philadelphia player) was blocking Matt on a bootleg play," Arians said. "Matt threw him to the ground and sacked the quarterback. ... It happens every time a guy tries to block you and you sack the quarterback. It was one of those problems (with the officiating)." Thats the way Shaughnessy saw it, too. "He was blocking down on me, and I was fighting the pressure, pushing him outside and he tried to release," Shaughnessy said. "I threw him down and then I went after the quarterback. I thought it was a sack." Linebacker Daryl Washington drew an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for complaining vehemently about the call. Mathieu avoided any complaints about the call against him when he spoke to reporters on Monday. After the game Sunday, the Arizona rookie said he thought "it was a good play. I was just trying to be a good defensive back and was trying to get a good jam on him." Even if mistakes are acknowledged by the crew headed by referee Tony Corrente, nothing can be done about it now. "As long as everybody owns up to it, you move on," Arians said. "Its part of the game. Were here working our tails off this week. Those guys (the officials) are back at their other jobs." Officiating aside, Arians said the Cardinals, who fell a game behind San Francisco for the final NFC wild card spot, made too many mistakes early against the Eagles and regressed after a four-game winning streak. He said the team cant afford to dwell on what happened in Philadelphia. Going into the game against St. Louis, Arizona has lost eight straight against NFC West foes, including three this year. "If were ever going to do anything, we better start winning our division," Arians said. "Thats our only focus this week. I dont want to hear about anything else in our locker room except winning a division game." Notes: RB Andre Ellington, who missed Sundays game with a knee injury, wont practice Wednesday, Arians said. "Im hoping to have him out there Thursday and Friday, but were not going to rush him," the coach said. "Hes too young and too valuable to cause a long-term problem." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz