Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

23.11.2020 02:34
Wholesale Menthol Cigarettes Zitat · Antworten

Rotate the cigarette and squeeze it lightly... the rolling is tight, and the hard touch of the particles comes from the fingertips. Because the filling is relatively tight and dense, the cigarette is difficult to squash. But from the feedback from the fingertips, the humidity of the tobacco shreds is slightly lower and dry. This is a matter of storage conditions and time for this pack of cigarettes. Ignite the cigarette, the suction resistance is medium, and the comfort is good, and the inhalation feeling is not affected by the tight filling of the tobacco. Take a shallow sip and control the amount of smoke you inhale slightly. Slowly inhale, let the smoke slowly heat up the cut tobacco.. Take a shallow sip, moderately extend the inhalation time, and let the smoke fill your mouth slowly... The smoke comes out of the filter tip and quickly disperses, a delicate and soft feeling... the smoke hits the tongue surface without any obvious irritation. The main tone of the smoke is blended and blended with concentrated tobacco leaves. The mouth is full of rich fragrance Newport Cigarettes, with a hint of sweetness; in the middle, the smoke seems to expand, and the level of smoke is enriched. The smoke is delicate, the aroma is abundant, and the boundary is soft but very clear. In the latter part, the flavor of smoke has been continued. The craftsmanship is so real that the concentrated tobacco leaves can be blended to such an even degree! I took another shallow breath to moderately reduce the amount of smoke inhaled. The wonderful feeling brought by the previous breath made me unconsciously continue to inhale... the smoke swirled slightly in my mouth and slowly inhaled through my nostrils. The irritation of smoke to the nasal mucosa is very subtle Newport 100S, and the rich aroma of flue-cured tobacco is dominant. Very smooth and delicate. Take a deep breath and slow down the speed of inhalation to make the smoke smooth and natural... The process of inhaling, once again enjoy the beauty of the smoke comfortably... Let the smoke slide down the throat and feel the throat It is a diffuse and soft, very comfortable! The smoke diffuses slowly in the lungs, without unnecessary stimulation, but the sense of satisfaction increases very quickly. Under the softness, you will have an illusion. Very good experience. I took another shallow breath to moderately reduce the amount of smoke inhaled. The wonderful feeling brought by the previous breath made me unconsciously continue to inhale... the smoke swirled slightly in my mouth and slowly inhaled through my nostrils Newport Cigarettes Coupons. The irritation of smoke to the nasal mucosa is very subtle, and the rich aroma of flue-cured tobacco is dominant. Very smooth and delicate.
Related articles:
Wholesale Menthol Cigarettes

Newport Wholesale Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz