Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
gsnoopy520 Offline

12.03.2020 09:50
Wholesale Jerseys Zitat · Antworten

A Marine''s Prayer
Posted On : Nov-29-2011 | seen (1871) times | Article Word Count : 504 |
The United States Marines are some of the ones who are called upon first to fight in any war or conflict. They have protected America since 1775. The Marines are part of the United Sates Navy. They are known as a force in readiness Paddy McNair Manchester United Jersey , or America''s emergency force. As such, they face many dangers constantly. They along with the Army, Air Force and Navy, have given U.S. citizens everywhere both freedom and safety. The least that I can do is offer this simple but effective prayer on their behalf. A Marine''s Prayer

The United States Marines are some of the ones who are called upon first to fight in any war or conflict. They have protected America since 1775. The Marines are part of the United Sates Navy. They are known as a force in readiness Michael Carrick Manchester United Jersey , or America''s emergency force. As such, they face many dangers constantly. They along with the Army, Air Force and Navy, have given U.S. citizens everywhere both freedom and safety. The least that I can do is offer this simple but effective prayer on their behalf. May the reader of it also receive inspiration. God bless the United States of America Matty Willock Manchester United Jersey , it''s citizens and of course, the United States Marine Corps.

"Almighty Father, whose command is over all and whose love never fails, make me aware of Thy presence and obedience to Thy will. Keep me true to my best self Matteo Darmian Manchester United Jersey , guarding me against dishonesty in purpose and deed and helping me to live so that I can face my fellow Marines, my loved ones and Thee without shame or fear.

Protect my family. Give me the will to do the work of a Marine and to accept my share of responsibilities with vigor and enthusiasm. Grant me the courage to be proficient in my daily performance. Keep me loyal and faithful to my superiors and to the duties my country and the Marine Corps have entrusted to me.

Make me considerate of those committed to my leadership.
Help me to wear my uniform with dignity, and let it remind me daily of the traditions which I must uphold. If I am inclined to doubt, steady my faith; if I am tempted Marouane Fellaini Manchester United Jersey , make me strong to resist; if I should miss the mark, give me courage to try again. Guide me with the light of truth and grant me wisdom by which I may understand the answer to my prayer. Amen."

The Marine Corps Hymn

Here is the song that every Marine learns by heart in bootcamp. It tells of the conflicts and victories that the Corps obtained in the past.

"From the Halls of Montezuma, To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country''s battles In the air, on land Marcus Rashford Manchester United Jersey , and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean: We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine. Our flag''s unfurled to every breeze From dawn to setting sun; We have fought in every clime and place Where we could take a gun; In the snow of far-off Northern lands And in sunny tropic scenes; You will find us always on the job The United States Marines. Here''s health to you and to our Corps Which we are proud to serve; In many a strife we''ve fought for life And never lost our nerve; If the Army and the Navy Ever look on Heaven scenes; They will find the streets are guarded By The United States Marines." The SECRET Truth Accountability Plays in Your Success Business Articles | June 1, 2011
The most successful entrepreneurs and executives have accountability, and it''s by no coincidence that accountability leads to success - directly or indirectly!

Accountability: Whether you love that word or hate it, it is invariably one of the active ingredients for personal and professional success.

The importance of accountability is proven in corporate situations where the C.E.O.s are held accountable by a Board of Directors. They have to report to that board on a quarterly or annual basis Marcos Rojo Manchester United Jersey , and if benchmarks previously set are not achieved ? those C.E.O.s must answer for themselves and their actions.

Accountability in Business and in Life

The same holds true for business owners running a small company full of employees, or solopreneurs running a one-person business. There are always key activities that MUST be completed, and tasks that are of necessary (or vital) importance to the success of the company. Knowing that these important responsibilities must be addressed and resolved on a regular basis, the misconception is that we don?t need anyone to hold us accountable for these actions.

If you?ve been a student of human behavior (including your own) for even a brief period of time Luke Shaw Manchester United Jersey , you?ve seen that we?re great at offering up excuses, reasons and explanations as to why we didn?t get an important task ? or set of tasks ? completed or in a timely fashi. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap New MLB Jerseys Cheap Cheap New NHL Jerseys Cheap New NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz