Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

09.01.2020 08:24
immediately transferred Zitat · Antworten

Everyone said that his wife had good fortune, and she really made a lot of clothes and jewelry in the stock market this year. In fact, she didn't know much about stocks and had never entered the stock market. From the beginning of this year, she saw colleagues talking about the stock market with great interest every day. Everyone was happy to get the money every day. Decided to go there too. She was very humble to learn from colleagues and my brother for advice. Starting from the basics of cutting meat, holding fast, closing positions, buying bottoms, etc., she read the market analysis of newspapers, securities investment and wealth management, and CCTV's two sets of financial reviews. I really learned a lot of knowledge. When I talked about the stock market situation, I was able to analyze the truth and speak well. I was an old investor. Not to mention anything else, the stock she bought kept rising and falling, buying from less than 3000 points to 5,200 points and investing 30,000 yuan, which really made her earn more than 30,000. Her joy is as good as life, such as Mu Chunfeng . I saw that she was growing up, and felt that it would be cold water, so she smiled and said, "The bull market is as beautiful as the downturn life. You know how the stockholders came during the bear market in the past few years. There is no permanent market. Winner, do n��t be too happy, you also need to strengthen precautions and psychological expectations. ��She also knows that the stock market will not go down forever, but blame:�� Can you say something auspicious. The stock market is like this season, summer is here, heaven The change will change. In mid-June, the stock market is turbulent, a storm will make you worry, and then it will be sunny and sunny. Finally, the cold winter is here, the stock market starts to fall from 5200 points, 4900, 4500, 3900 , 3400, all the way down, as soon as I saw the momentum was wrong, I said to my wife early: "Hurry up. "She tasted the happiness of the first bucket of gold, and said," There is an ups and downs is the stock market. You did not read in the newspaper that 5000 points is the beginning of a bull market Marlboro Cigarettes. When it reaches 6,000 points, consider selling. Also consider long-term investment, I believe in investment, not speculation. "She thinks these stocks are full of vitality in her hands, and she is a bit reluctant to throw them away. The good news from time to time over the weekend, she is very excited, and she is depressed every day. She is very frustrated. Watching the market value of that extremely fat stock gradually shrink Evaporated, and a lot of capital was pasted. The happy singing and lightness of the bull market disappeared. She looked at the green Cheap Cigarettes, falling lines on the screen and began to become taciturn. I saw a friend write A paragraph, immediately transferred to her WeChat: You are unhappy today because the stock has fallen, telling you: Today, 40 years ago, Apple co-founder Wayne sold his 10% share to $ 800 Jobs. Today this part of the stock is worth $ 58 billion. If you still ca n��t open it, tell you that Wayne, who sold the stock, is still alive, and Jobs, who has huge wealth, is gone. This is life, it does n��t matter if you win or lose. WeChat said, "I'm not thinking about it, I'm wondering why I didn't grasp the right opportunity? "Yeah, opportunity is really important! Looking at the recent stock market Cigarettes For Sale, it is not a portrayal of life: there are ups and downs, there is sadness and joy, flowers blossom, and there is no shortage of sunshine. But we should not increase joy, not Sadness, entering the market with an ordinary heart, leaving with an ordinary heart, smiling at Yun Cun Yun Shu, strolling in front of the court during leisure, this is the real life
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz