Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 122 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
ylq123 Offline

08.01.2020 03:16
dless exams; In the fa Zitat · Antworten

Ordinary wheat can still show the extraordinary philosophy of biological continuity; if a person undergoes some necessary tests and experiences some valuable persistence, can he not breed some precious life accumulation? !! I remember Taiwan essayist Lin Qingxuan wrote such a story. God was whimpering one day and came to the land he created to take a walk and see the wheat sturdy and very happy. A farmer saw God and said, "Benevolent God, I have n��t stopped praying for one day in the past 50 years. I pray that there will be no heavy wind and rain, no hail, no drought, no insects, but whether I No matter how you pray, you ca n��t do everything you want. ��God replied,�� I created the world, I also created wind and rain, created drought, created locusts and birds, and I created a world that you ca n��t do as you wish. ��The farmer suddenly kneeled And kissed the feet of God: "O Lord Almighty! Can you promise my request next year, as long as one year, no heavy rain, no hot sun, no insects?" God said, "Well, next year, whatever Whatever others do, it must be what you wish. "In the next year, the farmer's field really produced a lot of wheat ears. Because there were no storms, scorching sun and disasters, the wheat ears were more than double than usual. Farmer Excitement waited for the harvest, something strange happened. The farmer's wheat ears were sloppy, with no grain. The farmer knelt down with tears in his eyes and asked God, "Benevolent Lord, what is wrong with you, have you made something wrong?" God said, "I did not make anything wrong, because your wheat has avoided With all the trials, wheat has become very incompetent. For a grain of wheat, hard work is inevitable. Some wind and rain are necessary, even the scorching sun is necessary, and even locusts are necessary because they can awaken the inner soul of wheat. Human soul is also the same as wheat's soul. Without any test Cigarettes Online, man can only be an empty shell. Everyone, from birth, especially a teenager, has begun to face various trials and began to reap-the precious life characteristics brought about by various trials. If he refuses a new round of tests from reality, and always fantasize about the normal state, then he has lost to life from the beginning. A graduate of the Chinese Department named Hai Tao ran on the job search road and applied for a vocational and technical college as a teacher in Guangzhou. He was given up because he was told that he could not resolve the hukou, and gave up the inner things he sought. . Later, I couldn't find a suitable job. He fled before the less important test of hukou Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and his life became extremely pale and helpless. A veteran was introduced to a canteen in the Northeast to sell rice, and he stood up in the open air early in the morning and returned to the night to sell. But he didn't dislike it, and his wife distressed him and told him to wear a coat to work. He said that it was inconvenient to wear a coat to sell rice. He also said that once he was used to the warmth of the coat, he would endure the cold. The veteran has stood up to the test of winter and ordinaryness by his extraordinary will. He even complained about the hardship he suffered, and was happy every day. He often patted his wife's hand when he went home, saying that he was used to having fun in pain. If someone seems to be vowed, but suffers from mistakes, refuses to accept the shortcomings of a particular reality, or even escapes some tests brought about by life, then he is like wheat that has not weathered the storm and has not experienced the heat, and is not resistant to cold and cold Snowy vegetation Marlboro Lights. Why is there suffering on earth? Maybe it is to test whether people have a constant passion in their embarrassment, whether there is a commitment to exercise for health in the body, and whether there is a warm poetry in the eyes? In the moment of lack of motivation, in the moment when you face the squeeze of life, can you still smile a little? In the face of ordinary, helplessness and hostility, can you withstand endless exams; In the face of cold and snow, westerly Anger, have you adapted? And gradually you like, and even find out, the channels of joyful life that come with the bitter cold, often through humble, difficult and windy weather. Ordinary people can rely on the test, seize the opportunity, awaken first, exercise first, mature first, and then use the ability of wisdom to make themselves great. Ordinary wheat can still show the extraordinary philosophy of biological continuation; a person who has undergone certain necessary tests, experienced certain valuable persistence, can not breed some precious life accumulation

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz