Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 08:56
Ive seen him do until Zitat · Antworten

ATLANTA -- Devin Hester gets a text every morning from Deion Sanders, usually with some sort of inspirational message. Adidas Ultra Boost Nederland . "Thats my alarm," Hester said. "When I get that text, I know its time to get up." Things were a little different Friday. When Sanders delivered his latest message, it was to a friend and protege who now holds the NFL record for most return touchdowns all by himself. Hester high-stepped into history -- with Sanders watching from the sideline, no less -- when he took a punt 56 yards to the end zone in the Atlanta Falcons 56-14 blowout of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The moment was especially poignant given their long friendship, going back to Hesters days at the University of Miami, and that it came at the Georgia Dome, the stadium where Sanders played a couple of years for the Falcons and famously proclaimed upon his return with a different team that it was "my house." Not anymore. This is Hesters house. "It is tough to break a record from a guy that holds it (who) is my number one mentor," he said. "He knew that if anyone was capable of breaking that record and he wanted anyone to break it, then it was going to be me." The 20th return touchdown of Hesters career came midway through the second quarter Thursday night, with the Falcons already ahead 28-0. The Bucs inexplicably gave him a chance for the record, the ball settling into his hands at the 44. He burst through a seam in the middle of the field and suddenly found himself face to face with one last defender, punter Michael Koenen. That was no contest. Hester cut to his left, zipped around a diving Koenen and finished it off with a triumphant glide down the sideline. The last 10 yards or so, Hester broke into Sanders trademark high-stepping move, the left hand cupped behind the ear hole of his helmet in tribute to his friend. "It was great that Deion was here," said Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan. "Its funny how things seem to work out." Hester and Sanders shared an emotional moment afterward on the set of the NFL Network, where Sanders works as an analyst. Both teared up as they talked of their bond. "I remember the beginnings," Sanders said. "I love you, man. Im so proud of you." Hester recalled the first call he got from Prime Time, back in his college days while the Hurricanes were getting ready for a game against North Carolina State. "We were in a meeting," Hester said. "I had my phone in my pocket because somebody said you were going to call me. I felt my phone vibrating. I didnt even look at it. I just snuck out, went to the bathroom, and called you right back." The 31-year-old Hester spent his first eight seasons with the Chicago Bears, where he scored on 13 punt returns, six kickoff returns and a 108-yard return of a missed field goal. He signed with the Falcons (2-1) during the off-season, joining a team that saw him as more than a special teams ace. Through the first three games, Hester has seven catches for 126 yards, not to mention a 20-yard rushing touchdown against the Buccaneers on a reverse. "The guys in that huddle, before we break, they are constantly saying, each and every one of them, Hey, just follow me, just follow me," Hester said. "It is a sign of good things to come. I am very happy to be here, happy that the Atlanta Falcons organization decided to pick me up as a free agent." He was also pursued by the Buccaneers, who are now led by former Bears coach Lovie Smith. If Sanders is Hesters mentor, then Smith is like a second father. "I know Im one of coach Lovies favourites," Hester said. "I love that guy a lot. I told him before the game, Unfortunately, were on opposite teams now, but the good part is if I get that record tonight, youll be here to see it. We both chuckled and laughed. He said, Youre right, I want to see you do it in person. Its tough to do it against him. I hate the way it went (in the game). At the same time, Im kind of happy too." Only one thing didnt go as Hester planned. He wanted to give the ball to Sanders, but it will apparently land in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. "I took the ball to the sideline," Hester said. "I heard its on the way to Canton." Adidas Stan Smith Goedkoop . TSN 1290s game day coverage begins on Monday, June 9 at 5:30pm ct as the Blue Bombers take on the Toronto Argonauts in pre-season action. Bombers game day broadcasts on TSN 1290 are hosted by Winnipeg Blue Bomber Hall of Famers Troy Westwood and new addition Chris Walby, alongside beat reporter Darrin Bauming, who delivers regular reports on the team for TSN 1290 all-season long. Adidas Superstar Dames Goedkoop .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. http://www.nmdtekoop.com/stan-smith-sneakers/stan-smith-heren.html . In five games last month, Billings led all scorers with 11 goals, 27 assists and 38 points as the Rock posted a 2-3 record.Wayne Mardle fears this weeks Premier League Darts in Sheffield will be the toughest to predict of the whole season - but weve managed to force him down from the fence. Sky Live: PL Darts All the details about arrows in Sheffield Phil Taylor, Michael van Gerwen or Gary Anderson could end Thursdays arrows on top of the league should results go their way. You can keep an eye on them live on Sky Sports 2 at 7pm.So, Wayne, whos going to win? James Wade v Raymond van Barneveld James Wade completes a sizzling 161 checkout on the bullseye Mardle said: This is a game that Barney cant afford to lose. In my opinion, the gap will become too big if James moves away from him. If Lewis then beats Wright, there will be a gap. Then youre relying on yourself to win every week, but also on the others slipping up. Thats not ideal with so many weeks to go.Prediction: A draw, I just cant separate them. Its one of those games which is a nightmare to predict. Theres a case for all three possible outcomes. (A draw is 7/2 with Sky Bet)Gary Anderson v Phil Taylor Watch the moment Gary Anderson was left to finish on eight and got his numbers horribly wrong! Mardle said: Six of their last seven Premier League matches have gone to the last leg. Im thinking that will happen again, although no outcome would surprise me. The bookies have got these odds very tightly packed. A Gary win? Yeah. A Phil win? Of course.Prediction: A draw is the likeliest, again. This is another nightmare to pick! Would you be surprised at any of the six possible outcomes of the first two matches? (A draw is 7/2 with Sky Bet)Robert Thornton v Michael van Gerwen Michael van Gerwen and Robert Thornton produced these fireworks earlier this season Mardle said: Thornton slipped up last week, but I know he escaped elimination. Adidas Falcon Schoenen. Last year Barney escaped Judgement Night and said Ive moved two points closer to the play-offs. Last week Thornton escaped and said: Ive escaped, thats fine.Their attitudes are completely different. Thornton was just delighted not to be eliminated. I expect him to get better but hes not hunting for a place in the play-offs. Hes just hoping to move up one spot or two.Prediction: Thornton doesnt beat Michael, or take a point. Michael plays well and wins, after three weeks of not winning. It wont be comfortable - this is a little 7-4 job for Michael. (Van Gerwen to win 7-4 is 6/1 with Sky Bet)Adrian Lewis v Peter Wright Peter Wright eliminated Dave Chisnall last week Mardle said: I found this really tough to predict. Im slightly siding with Lewis for no real reason, apart from Wright has started doing something that he didnt do for the first seven weeks. He has started going through troughs of hitting 60, 60, 100 - Ive seen him do it in the Premier League and on Tour events. Thats not something Ive seen him do until the last few weeks.The 180s and 140s have turned into 60s and tons, for no elongated period, but youve only got to do it for one leg and suddenly youve lost 7-5. If Wright has a leg like that, he will not win this match. Thats the only reason Im going with Lewis.Prediction: Im going for a last leg shoot-out (we love those, dont we?) and Adrian to nick it. (Lewis to win is 11/8 with Sky Bet)Phil Taylor v James Wade Phil Taylor eliminated Michael Smith last week Mardle said: I dont really care that its their second match of the night, it doesnt matter. Last year, I remember Anderson played twice - he averaged 81 and was beaten 7-2, then followed up with a 107 average to beat Van Gerwen. Take from that what you will.Prediction: This is going down to the last leg. Phil will win 7-5, and will end the night top of the Premier League. (Taylor to win 7-5 is 7/1 with Sky Bet)Watch Premier League Darts on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD at 7pm. Or watch live for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Get Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz