Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
panxing18 Offline

24.09.2019 05:54
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49er Zitat · Antworten

That may sound good now Richard Sherman Color Rush Jersey , but eventually it will drive you insane"s Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsToday's NFL NewsSan Francisco 49ers NewsNFL NewsReport: Review of DPI non-calls in last two minutes has good chance to pass New,12commentsThat may sound good now, but eventually it will drive you insane PDTShareTweetShareShareReport: Review of DPI non-calls in last two minutes has good chance to聽pass Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY SportsThe owners meetings were happening earlier this week in Phoenix. The owners ended up approving six new rule changes. They also approved pass interference to be reviewable. Defensive pass interference in the last two minutes also has a good chance to pass, per Chris Mortensen. These ongoing discussions about replay and what can and cannot be reviewed aren’t going to stop anytime soon. Apparently ran long because the group was upset that the league was not moving faster to amend the replay system. If they pass the rule that will allow officials to review pass interference in the final two minutes, it is going to get tricky.Seemingly every rule change has been in favor of the offense. I get it. Offense boosts ratings. That’s what gets people talking. Nobody wants to talk about the Thursday night game where the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tennessee Titans combined for 20 points. Your co-worker—who still thinks Dee Ford plays for the Kansas City Chiefs—would tune into that classic Monday Night Football game against the Los Angeles Rams last year. That’s what the general public wants to see. Points. The rules are creating this golden age of stats. Everything is inflated.Back to subjectiveA few days ago, we talked about a rule we each would change. I mentioned that the league should steer away from the manual processes. If the ability to review pass interference in the final two minutes passes, I fear things will get worse before they get better. If the referees continue to be part-time, then the subjectivity magnifies. You are going to see what you want to see. The game is already one-sided. The review at an end of the game will only add to that. That intrigue at the end of the game—whether the offense will score or not —goes out of the window when any questionable contact can be reviewed. If it gets to review https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Jaquiski-Tartt-Jersey , you can bet that it’ll benefit the offense. When you slow down any play it will look like a penalty. This is physical contact sport. On defense—nowadays especially—you have a right to the ball, until you don’t. That’s what it feels like when you watch the NFL.That’s before we get into any conspiracy theories about refs being able to control the outcome. I love the idea of replay. But the further away we get from “let em play”, the less enjoyable the game will get. Don’t make it one-sided. 49ers defensive end Nick Bosa apologized for his social media activity Friday and called his tweet criticizing Colin Kaepernick “a bad decision.”Bosa referred to the former 49ers starting quarterback as a “clown” in August 2016 after Kaepernick took a knee for the national anthem to protest police brutality and racial injustice. The 49ers made Bosa the second overall choice Thursday.“No, it wasn’t directed towards that,” Bosa said, via Matt Maiocco of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “It’s not like I’m saying his stance and what he was doing. That’s not what I was talking about at all.“It was a specific thing that happened and me as a young kid, [with a] thought popping into my head and, boom Mike Person Jersey , just decided to tweet it out. Bad decision. I respect what he’s done. If it empowers anybody, then he’s doing a good thing. I apologize for that.”Bosa vows to “think a lot more” before posting on social media. Before the draft, he scrubbed his social media of his conservative views, including tweets praising President Trump, admitting it was prompted by the possibility of being drafted by San Francisco.Black Sports Online posted a thread showing Bosa followed multiple social media accounts with white nationalist leanings. Bosa also has criticized Beyonce’s music as “complete trash” and called Black Panther the “worst Marvel movie,” prompting some to question whether his comments were attacks against black culture.Now, Bosa has landed in one of the most liberal cities in the country.“I definitely made some insensitive decisions throughout my life, and I’m just excited to be here with a clean slate Patrick Willis Color Rush Jersey ,” Bosa said. “Sorry if I hurt anybody. I definitely didn’t intend for that to be the case. I think me being here is even better for me as a person because I don’t think there’s anywhere, any city, that you could really be in that would help you grow as much as this one will.“I’m going to be surrounded by all different kinds, so I’m going to grow as a person, and I’m going to be on my own. In college, you still have that support system around you. Now I’m here, I’m going to be on my own. I’m going to grow up and learn a lot of new things.”

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz