Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
panxing18 Offline

11.09.2019 05:08
With defensive tackle Ndam Zitat · Antworten

ukong Suh gone Taylor Rapp Jersey Womens , the Rams needed a replacement next to Aaron Donald. As they entered the third day of the 2019 draft, they knew who they wanted to fill that role — and they got him.“The first priority was to try to figure out how we could get to a spot in the draft and draft [Greg] Gaines to fill the nose tackle-type spot in our base defense,” G.M. Les Snead told reporters on Saturday.They got Gaines, at the bottom of round four. Still, Snead stopped short of handing Gaines the starting job.“He’s going to get a chance to compete, but he is a guy that we identified that we feel like really will do a great job as a nose guard in our base package,” Snead said. “You look at a physical Taylor Rapp white jersey , stout player. He was an outstanding, productive player for Washington. But then when you get a chance to really watch the Senior Bowl, where he’s going against some of the best interior linemen in this draft, guys that we really thought highly of — I think you got a sense for what a competitive player he is. A guy that loves football, kind of in the mold of what you’ve heard us talk about.“What Greg was able to do at Washington and then when you see the production he had at the Senior Bowl, that really is what we felt really strongly about. I think some of the things we talked about — how we get better specific to our scheme, but then also defensively in terms of playing the run a little bit better. I think that will be a key factor of being really stout inside and we feel like Greg will provide that.”Gaines was asked whether he thinks he can play right away.“I think so Taylor Rapp Los Angeles Rams Jerseys ,” he told reporters. “I’m really strong. I got good technique, quickness, and I’m pretty smart. I think that’s one of my biggest assets. I learn the playbook fast and I’m good at studying offenses, so I think I can make an impact right away.”He’ll be making that impact in his hometown. Because his hometown didn’t have an NFL team until three years ago, he’s never even been to an NFL game.“My first NFL game, I’ll be playing in it, hopefully Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 ,” Gaines said.The Rams surely hope so, too. Less than two weeks to Nashville!"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub 鉁?019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Mock DraftsNew mock draft from Mocking the Draft pins Los Angeles Rams to OL as 2019 NFL Draft approachesNew,49commentsLess than two weeks to Nashville!CDTShareTweetShareShareNew mock draft from Mocking the Draft pins Los Angeles Rams to OL as 2019 NFL Draft approachesBoston College Eagles OL Chris Lindstrom adjusts his helmet during a game against the Howard Bison, Sep. 12, 2015.Bob DeChiara-USA TODAY SportsAlmost there, friends. Less than two weeks to the 2019 NFL Draft.This week’s Monday mock from Mocking the Draft’s Dan Kadar does help solidify the consensus in the top half dozen or so picks. We’re at a point now where those seems to be agreed upon across nearly every major mock draft. The real turning point may come via the New York Giants. They’re currently at #6, but they could certainly trade up to ensure the QB of their choosing after the Arizona Cardinals select Oklahoma Sooners QB Kyler Murray...if that’s even what the Cards do at the top of the draft. What makes the Giants so fascinating as a draft pivot is that their top three needs are the top three positions of value: quarterback 2019 Taylor Rapp Los Angeles Rams , left tackle and edge rusher. But at least they took a running back at #2 overall last year. Good work.Kadar leans into the 2018 Clemson Tigers’ historic defensive line with three members of the unit going in the top 25. It’d be pretty special to see that happen coming off of their championship win and will be a wild storyline in 2019 as they have to replace all four members (and two starting linebackers who could be drafted) even as they head into the season as the presumptive preseason #1 team in the rankings.Anywho, back to the NFL and the mock.Kadar has the Los Angeles Rams going with:Fine by me. I’d still push to trade back, but were this to happen I wouldn’t gripe too loudly.What say you, Rams fans?

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz