Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
panxing18 Offline

06.09.2019 04:46
Los Angeles Rams’ week 9 matchup in New Orlea Zitat · Antworten

As expected Todd Gurley II Jersey , the ns was a shootout, as the two teams combined for 80 points. Unfortunately, the Rams couldn’t quite sustain momentum after erasing a 35-17 halftime deficit, and some key plays down the stretch by the Saints earned them the W at home.Here’s a look back at how Sean Wilkinson’s five Rams to watch fared on Sunday.QB Jared GoffAfter a 3-game stretch which saw Goff register just 3 TDs and 3 INTs, the Rams QB has now thrown for 6 TDs against 1 INT in his last two. His performance on Sunday was stellar. His lone INT (on a great play from Saints LB Alex Anzalone) was unfortunate, but otherwise he threw the ball into some tight windows and moved the team at will. He continues to exert better pocket presence, command of the offense, and confidence in his throws as he builds on his impressive 2017 campaign.RB Todd GurleyNot a big day for JTG in this one, as he was held to just 68 yards and a TD on 13 carries, and notched just 11 yards on 6 catches. The game flow had a lot to do with matters Aaron Donald Jersey , as the Rams both fell behind and found success in the passing game with relative ease. Yes, the New Orleans run D also had something to do with it, but certainly this isn’t anything to be concerned about. DL Aaron DonaldIt was also a pretty quiet afternoon for Aaron Donald, as he was credited with just one tackle (for loss, crushing Saints RB Alvin Kamara), and one pass deflection. We can save all of the “he gets held on every play” chatter for another day as the Rams failed to sack Saints QB Drew Brees, and in the first half, he simply carved us up. Donald and Co. definitely got more pressure in the second half, but it was perhaps too little too late.OLB Dante FowlerRecently acquired OLB Dante Fowler played 44 snaps (62%) on Sunday, and from here Darrell Henderson Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , I thought he generally looked pretty good. Yes, he reminded some fans of former Rams DE Robert Quinn, often favoring a “one move” approach, and occasionally got swallowed up by blockers. That said, he did provide some pressure, forcing an errant Brees pass on a third down, and generally bringing some aggression and physicality the 2018 Rams have lacked. For a guy who got less than a week of practice in a new defense, I would say he had a strong debut.CB Marcus PetersPretty sure Sosa said it all here, but once again LA’s high-profile offseason acquisition was downright brutal against the Saints, as WR Michael Thomas made him look a high school freshman playing against the JV squad for the first time.Sean wrote: “Each time Peters allows a big play Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , he seems to be upset with the safeties. Whether that’s due to frustration or because he’s expecting help over the top is uncertain,” and pretty much nailed it: Peters did indeed appear to blame a lack of safety help when he surrendered the game-clinching TD pass. 9 games in, the former Chiefs all-pro is making Rams fans long for the days of Trumaine Johnson and Kayvon Webster. The two L.A. teams got together to practice over the past couple of days. On Saturday, the Chargers defense apparently got the better of the Rams offense.“We were sluggish,” Rams coach Sean McVay told reporters. “I thought it seemed like the defense had good energy, offensively not even close to good enough. I thought they finished the day strong which is what’s important and our guys kept it together. I think you’ve got to give credit to the Chargers, they came out, they had some good juice, specifically their defense. It’s always a good learning opportunity for us. That’s really what this is. You get a chance to try some things that maybe you wouldn’t do against your defense and you get it in a full-speed setting against a really good team where you’re playing against their good players.”McVay later was asked whether the substandard offensive performance lands in the lap of quarterback Jared Goff.“I don’t think so,” McVay said. “What I think says as much about [Goff] as anything is that I’m talking more of myself Darrell Henderson Jersey Cheap , the reflection of the entire unit. But what says as much about Jared is that in the midst of things not going great, he finds a way to settle in, in a situation where we’ve got to have a two-minute drive to score a touchdown, he made some great throws, recognized coverage, got the ball where it should’ve gone, and really, to be able to just stay that even-keeled demeanor like we talk about all the time says as much about him as anything.“I just think the expectations we have are high, but to our players’ credit, they finished the day the right way. This game isn’t perfect and they’re a very good football team. But Darrell Henderson Jersey Womens , that being said, loved the way that we finished in spite of the fact that maybe it didn’t go as well as we’d like early on. And I’m specifically talking about the offense.”McVay did a decent bit of tightrope-walking, recognizing the offense looked rough but trying to find a positive somewhere, anywhere. Five weeks from today in Charlotte, the Rams’ offense will face a significant test to start a season during which one of the very real questions is whether the rest of the conference will begin the process of catching up with McVay, Goff, and company.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz