Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
panxing18 Offline

04.09.2019 03:09
Ravens coach John Harbaugh thinks a full Zitat · Antworten

year of preparing quarterback Lamar Jackson to do his thing will result in a whole new world of offensive football.Told on NFL Network that his predecessor as Ravens coach White Jaylon Ferguson Jersey , Brian Billick, expects the Ravens’ offense to look unlike any ever seen before in the NFL, Harbaugh said Billick is right.“I would kind of agree with that, I really do Best Lamar Jackson Jersey ,” Harbaugh said.Told that Cam Newton‘s career high is 139 carries, Harbaugh said Jackson will run the ball more than that.“I’d bet the over on that one. I’d bet the over for sure on that one,” Harbaugh said.Harbaugh suggested that the Ravens may help usher in a new era in offensive football, much like the 49ers did in the 1980s.“The game was probably revolutionized with Bill Walsh and Joe Montana Adult Lamar Jackson Jersey ,” Harbaugh said. “What’s the next era going to be? We’re about to find out.”Whether it works or not remains to be seen, but finding out should be fun. The Steelers’ playoff hopes hinge on beating the Bengals, and getting help. They’re hoping that they’ll get help in beating the Bengals from star receiver Antonio Brown.Although the Steelers reportedly aren’t optimistic about Brown’s ability to play with a knee injury, a source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that Brown is “doing his best” to play Limited Mark Andrews Jersey , and that he’ll test the knee during pregame warmups. Per the source, Brown is “feeling better today” and “has a chance” to play.At a minimum, the Steelers should consider using Brown as a decoy. Even if the Bengals figure out after a drive or two that Brown can’t do what he usually does, his presence (and the attention he attracts) could help the offense score a touchdown or two.Then again Mark Andrews Ravens Jersey , if the Steelers can’t beat the Bengals without Brown when the Bengals are playing for nothing and the Steelers are playing for everything, maybe the Steelers don’t deserve anything beyond the season ending today and everyone going home.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz