Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 127 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.08.2019 07:46
SINGAPORE - For Nico Rosberg, early retirement from the Singapore Grand Prix was painful. [url=http://www.titansstoreonline.com/ Zitat · Antworten

SINGAPORE - For Nico Rosberg, early retirement from the Singapore Grand Prix was painful. A.J. Brown Youth Jersey . Seeing his Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton win the race and snatch back the championship lead was agonizing.Hamilton won his seventh race of the season Sunday to move to 241 points, ahead of Rosberg on 238 with five races left. The advantage is thin but the Briton carries all the momentum after back-to-back victories and Rosbergs hopes of his first F1 title are diminishing.Hamilton started from pole position and led comfortably for much of the race but was forced into a late pit-stop, briefly giving up the race lead to Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel, before he passed the German seven laps from the finish to win by 13.5 seconds at the Marina Bay circuit.Rosberg was forced to start from pit-lane due to a failure on the installation lap, and he did 14 laps at the back of the field in the stricken car before retiring. The team identified a problem in the steering column, which prevented full usage of the steering wheel, affecting gear selection and preventing use of stored battery power.I came here hoping to gain seven points (on Rosberg) and thinking anything more than that is a bonus, Hamilton said. Those extra points are a huge help.This is game time. This is about hunting. In my head, I dont think I am leading the championship. There are still five races left and all Im going to do is what Ive done in the last two races which is just attack every session.Though Rosberg tried everything to get the car into working mode, he knew from the moment the car failed to start on the warm-up lap that it was hopeless.It was a horrible feeling to see everyone go because then I knew it was over, Rosberg said.There was just no point in continuing. So a tough day really.Vettel, who temporarily looked like winning Singapore for the fourth-straight year, finished second, just holding off Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo, who moved to 60 points off the championship lead. Ferraris Fernando Alonso was fourth. Second to fourth places were separated by just 1.8 seconds.Williams driver Felipe Massa was fifth, ahead of fast-finishing Toro Rosso driver Jean-Eric Vergne. Seventh through 10th places were fought out right until the final corner, with Sergio Perez of Force India seventh and his teammate Nico Hulkenberg ninth, while Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen was eighth and McLarens Kevin Magnussen 10th.Valtteri Bottas of Williams was seventh on the penultimate lap but ended up out of the points in 11th in a chaotic finish among the lower end of the points-yielding places.Hamilton had built a six-second lead over Alonso when the safety car emerged on lap 31 following a crash between Perez and Saubers Adrian Sutil.Alonso pitted immediately onto the harder tire, putting him on the same rubber as Vettel and Ricciardo, and the lengthy six-lap safety-car period meant they switched strategy and decided to run to the end on those tires.Hamilton, however, had to make another pit-stop as he had not yet used the harder tire, so once the safety car came in he set about building his lead, trying to get it out to 27 seconds to enable him to pit and still emerge in front.Though his tires did not have quite enough life to do that — getting his lead out to just over 25 seconds — he emerged from his stop behind Vettel, whose tires were very worn. The German was a sitting duck and Hamilton swept past easily to reclaim the lead.The safety-car came at the worst possible time for us, Vettel said. There was a lot of pressure from Dan and Fernando behind, so I am very happy to make it to P2 (second).Ricciardo was right on the back of Vettel in the closing stages, with marginally fresher tires, but was not able to make a passing attempt. However, he did stay ahead of Alonso, who was on the newest tires of the trio.I did expect (Alonso) to come on a bit harder ... but we fell into each others pace, Ricciardo said. It was follow-the-leader and there was not much else to do. Curley Culp Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center. Amani Hooker Titans Jersey . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-20-Kevin-Byard-Womens-Jersey/ . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. BRISBANE, Australia -- Germany sealed its place in the Fed Cup final by beating Australia after Angelique Kerber clinched the victory with a three-set win over Sam Stosur on Sunday. Kerber overcame a slow start to win 4-6, 6-0, 6-4, giving Germany an unbeatable 3-0 lead and its first Fed Cup final berth since 1992, when it beat Spain for the title. Stosur opened the third set by double-faulting on break point, but broke back to level on the hard court at Pat Rafter Arena. In the third game, which went to eight deuces, Stosurs forehand that landed long gave Kerber the break and a 2-1 lead. Kerber was broken while serving for the match, but held serve two games later to close it out, clinching the semifinal with an ace. "Its a very special moment for me and the whole team," Kerber said. "It feels very great. I played a good match but it was a tough one because Sam was playing also very tough and I have never beaten her before (in two previous matches)." Germany will play either the Czech Republic or Italy in the final on Nov. 8-9. The Czechs led 2-0 after the first day. A later reverse singles match between Casey Dellacqua and Andrea Petkovic was not played. Dellaccqua and Ashleigh Barty, who advanced to three Grand Slam doubles finals last year, beat Julia Goerges and Anna-Lena Groenefeld 6-2, 6-7 (5) and 10-2 in the deciding pro set to make the final scoreline 3-1. Bruce Matthews Jersey. Stosur said she gave it her best shot against Kerber on Sunday. "I dont know if I can fight any harder than I did in that match," the former U.S. Open champion said. "In the second set I have to say I lost my way and that didnt help. I knew I had to regroup and start again. I had chances today to win it but thats what it comes down to playing a top player. Its not a lost opportunity, the only opportunity lost was not making the final and that was always going to be tough." On Saturday, Petkovic and Kerber had straight-set wins -- Petkovic opened with a 6-1, 7-6 (7) win over Stosur while Kerber defeated Dellacqua 6-1, 6-0. Two years ago, Australia upset Germany 3-2 in Stuttgart in a World Group encounter in which Stosur won both her singles matches. It was Australias first semifinal appearance since 1993. Australia has not won the Fed Cup since 1974 when seven-time Grand Slam singles champion Evonne Goolagong led Australia to victory. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz