Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
panxing18 Offline

14.08.2019 03:30
Suggs said to the media. "Ain’t no hai Zitat · Antworten

Back in December White Patrick Onwuasor Jersey , Terrell Suggs stated he wasn’t ready for retirement."I don’t feel that itch,"r standing up on the back of my neck right there."This was..."Back in December, Terrell Suggs stated he wasn’t ready for retirement.“I don’t feel that itch,” Suggs said to the media. “Ain’t no hair standing up on the back of my neck right there.”This was right before he eclipsed Ray Lewis for most games played by a Ravens player.Now, the Ravens and Suggs are in talks for season 17 after the franchise extended a contract offer to the linebacker.As I’ve wrote before Patrick Onwuasor Jersey 2019 , I’m all for Sizzle’s return. He’s a valuable veteran who is still capable of producing on the field. He’s earned over $100 million over the lifetime of his career in Baltimore and I don’t expect he’s asking for top billing. Just last season, he produced 7.0 sacks, 34 combined tackles, 13 tackles for loss, one forced fumble Daylon Mack Baltimore Ravens Jersey , one fumble recovery, and a touchdown. He’s transitioned into a great rotational player who continues to win battles on the gridiron. With over $40 million in cap space in 2019, finding a middle ground with Suggs shouldn’t be difficult. Signing Suggs won’t keep them out of re-signing C.J. Mosley or making a play for other free agents, either.It will be interesting to hear the updates on this deal between the two as NFL Free Agency begins on March 13 at 4:00 p.m. ET. Baltimore Ravens 7-round mock draft: A guess three weeks before the real thing - Aaron Kasinitz1st round (22nd overall): Erik McCoy, C White Daylon Mack Jersey , Texas A&M3rd round (85th overall): J.J. Arcega-Whiteside,..."WhitePodcast Film Review Fanposts Fanshots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Ravens News 4/5: 7-round mock, McCoy’s strengths and moreNew,19commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareRavens News 4/5: 7-round mock, McCoy’s strengths and moreRay Carlin-USA TODAY SportsBaltimore Ravens 7-round mock draft: A guess three weeks before the real thing - Aaron KasinitzByron Cowart is an interesting late round prospect. The former five-star recruit has the measurables to play 5-technique Alex Lewis Jersey 2019 , which is an underrated need for Baltimore.Film preparation, technique driving Texas A&M center Erik McCoy’s success - AustinGayleMcCoy has been linked to the Ravens in recent weeks. Pairing young bookend tackles Ronnie Stanley and Orlando Brown Jr. with a stalwart center should make the blocking unit a long-term strength. Don’t sleep on Ole Miss WR A.J. Brown, a first-round player - Gordon McGuinnessA.J. Brown has emerged as a bit of a Ravens fan favorite. He arguably possesses the highest floor of any receiver in this draft class.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz