Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.08.2019 10:44
Mike Phelan has confirmed he wants to be Hulls next manager after telling Sky Sports News HQ: Watch this space. [url=http://www. Zitat · Antworten

Mike Phelan has confirmed he wants to be Hulls next manager after telling Sky Sports News HQ: Watch this space. Jimmy Garoppolo Womens Jersey . Phelan is in temporary charge following Steve Bruces departure and is Sky Bets favourite to succeed his former boss on a permanent basis.The 53-year-old, formerly Sir Alex Fergusons right-hand man at Manchester United, has never had a managerial role, although he was also caretaker boss at Norwich for a short spell in 2015. He told the Hull Daily Mail: I want to be a manager. I dont really see why I shouldnt want to be a manager. Time will tell. That decision doesnt sometimes come down to you.Ive had a small chat and I was asked if I would carry on being in charge for now. We have games, we have preparations, weve still got three weeks to go.Speaking after a 2-0 friendly win at Scunthorpe he told SSNHQ: I dont know whats round the corner.What Ive got to do is make sure the players at my disposal are fit and ready for a Premier League season. The rest, Im afraid, will have to take care of itself.Asked outright if he wants the job, Phelan said: Thats not an answer Im going to give you, simply because my remit right now is to keep these players ticking over, keep them prepared and...watch this space.Phelan admitted Bruces exit was no surprise after the clubs for-sale status contributed to a lack of action in the transfer market following Mays play-off win. Bruce took Hull back into the Premier League via the play-offs He said: There have been things going on throughout pre-season, but thats for you to find out and for me not to say anything.Obviously managers get frustrated at the times you want to be bringing in new players. Steves no different to anybody else. Things werent developing possibly the way he wanted.Steve was sad about the whole situation. We were concerned for him, really. Were talking about a guy who has put a lot of service into this football club, probably the most successful guy Hull Citys ever had. Also See: Bruce leaves Hull Hull City contenders Boro bid for Maguire Terrell Owens Youth Jersey . Dallas (2-0-1) sits atop the Western Conference with an MLS-best seven points. Castillo opened the scoring in the 71st minute off a Mauro Diaz set piece, and Watson outran defender Tony Lochhead on a long ball and then juked goalkeeper Ian Kennedy for the eventual game-winner in the 78th minute. Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Youth-Deion-Sanders-49ers-Jersey/ . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game.Commerce City, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Major League Soccer announced on Wednesday the 2015 MLS All-Star Game will be held at Dicks Sporting Goods Park, home of the Colorado Rapids. The event marks the first time the leagues summer showcase will be held in the Mile High City since 2007. Current Rapids head coach Pablo Mastroeni, who played in the 2007 game, will serve as head coach of the All-Star squad against an international opponent which will be revealed at a later date. Colorado has become a destination for marquee soccer events, and we are thrilled to bring the AT&T All-Star Game to the region, MLS commissioner Don Garber said in a league statement. Dicks Sporting Goods Park is a tremendous stadium, and we know the enthusiastic support of Centennial 38 and other Rapids fans will provide a great home-field advantage for the MLS All-Stars. The game will take place on July 29, 2015 at 9 p.m. ET and will air on Fox Sports 1 and UniMas in the United States as well as TSN and RDS2 in Canada. Wed like to thank Commissioner Garber and Major League Soccer for the faith they have shown in the Colorado Rapids by allowing us to host the All-Star Game for the second time, Colorado Rapids Alternate Governor Josh Kroenke said in a statement. Dee Ford Jersey. It is a great showcase for our organization and community. We are one of the original ten clubs in the league, and we hope this game will highlight the growth and progress the MLS and Colorado Rapids have made in the 20-year history of the league. The MLS All-Stars topped Scottish side Celtic 2-0 when the game was played at DSG Park, with former New York Red Bulls striker Juan Pablo Angel winning Man of the Match honors. The 2015 All-Star Game will mark the 12th time that an elite international club has played the MLS All-Stars, who are 8-3-1 in those matches following last years 2-1 victory against Germanys FC Bayern Munich. In addition to honoring the best players in MLS, the game has featured successful, world-famous clubs such as Manchester United (2010 and 2011), Chelsea FC (2006 and 2012), AS Roma (2013), and Mexican side Chivas de Guadalajara (2003). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz