Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 131 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.08.2019 08:43
MIAMI -- Anxious to end a five-week swoon, the San Francisco Giants are hitting again, which is why theyre back in first place i Zitat · Antworten

MIAMI -- Anxious to end a five-week swoon, the San Francisco Giants are hitting again, which is why theyre back in first place in the NL West. Best Yeezy Fake . Brandon Crawford and Pablo Sandoval homered Friday, and the Giants totalled 13 hits to beat the Miami Marlins 9-1. All-Star Madison Bumgarner (11-7), relishing the support, allowed one run in six innings. "Good to see everybody playing like that," Bumgarner said. "I guess everybody had a good All-Star break." With the victory, San Francisco overtook the Los Angeles Dodgers atop the division and leads by one percentage point. The Giants began the night averaging less than three runs per game in July, worst in the majors, but theyve totalled 17 runs in their past two games. Those wins came after an 11-22 stretch that cost them first place in the NL West. "This is who we were the first 60-plus games," manager Bruce Bochy said. "Then we turned into a different team." The Marlins lost their fifth game in a row and have dropped 21 of their past 31 to fall seven games under .500 for the first time. "It wasnt what we had drawn up coming back from the break," third baseman Casey McGehee said. "We need to pick it up really quick." San Francisco led 9-0 before Miamis Giancarlo Stanton hit his 22nd home run, most in the NL. His drive passed the home-run sculpture and caromed off the backdrop beyond the centre-field wall. "It was a pretty good pitch, I thought," Bumgarner said. "But everyone knows how far he can hit the ball." Crawford set the tone for the Giants, hitting the 11th pitch he saw for a two-run homer in the second inning off Nathan Eovaldi (5-5). "To have a good at-bat early in the game and get us on the board felt really good," he said. Sandoval hit a three-run homer, his 12th, to end Eovaldis night in the Giants five-run fifth. Sandoval improved to 8 for 11 lifetime against Eovaldi with nine RBIs. Buster Posey and Michael Morse each had three of San Franciscos 13 hits. The Giants scored their first four runs with two outs and went 6 for 11 with runners in scoring position. Bumgarner lowered his ERA to 3.38, but also struck out three times to drop his batting average to .256. "Ill trade the not hitting very good for pitching good any day," he said. Eovaldi gave up a season-high eight runs in his shortest outing of the year, lasting just four-plus innings. He came into the game with a career ERA of 12.27 against the Giants, and it went up -- to 13.30 in five starts. "Theyve been able to hit his fastball," Miami manager Mike Redmond said. "They take advantage of any mistake that he seems to make. I dont know if theyve got something on him, but theyve been able to do quite a bit of damage." Crawfords eighth homer put the Giants ahead 2-0. They added two more runs in the third on two-out RBI singles by Posey and Morse. Hunter Pence and Morse each doubled and scored in the fifth. Notes: Giants RHP Matt Cain has been bothered by his elbow at times this season but is expected to make his next start as scheduled Tuesday at Philadelphia, manager Bruce Bochy said. ... Giants INF Marco Scutaro (stiff neck) was held out of the starting lineup but was available to pinch-hit. ... Before the game, the Marlins placed RHP Kevin Gregg on the 15-day disabled list retroactive to Monday with right elbow inflammation. RHP A.J. Ramos (right shoulder) was reinstated from the disabled list. ... RHP Jacob Turner will rejoin the Marlins rotation and start Tuesday at Atlanta. Hes 2-6 with a 6.22 ERA in 17 games. ... RHP Tim Hudson (7-6, 2.87), who has lost his past four decisions, is scheduled to start Saturday for the Giants against RHP Henderson Alvarez (6-4, 2.63). Fake Yeezy Boost 350 . The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday. Fake Yeezy Boost . Louis still looking for a way out of Tampa Bay, the 38-year-old NHL veteran isnt showing his cards. http://www.fakeyeezyclearance.com/ .Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The Clippers success isnt just because of Blake Griffins scoring and Chris Pauls playmaking. The dramatic improvement in rebounding has been an integral part as well. Paul had 28 points and 15 assists, Griffin added 25 points, and the Clippers held their own on the glass against one of the NBAs top teams in that department en route to a 112-103 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Saturday night. DeAndre Jordan had 12 rebounds for the Pacific Division leaders, who have had at least one player with double-digit rebounds in a franchise-record 46 consecutive games. The previous mark was 44, by the 1977 Buffalo Braves. "Well take it," Jordan said. "But weve got to keep building on it, because that was the knock on us last year. We gave up too many rebounds and too many offensive boards. But now, I feel like were getting better as a team. We cant get out and score the way we can without controlling the glass. Theyre a big team, so we knew we had to be physical early." Andre Drummond had 16 points and 12 boards during an intense matchup of the leagues top two players in rebounding and field goal percentage. Jordan came in leading Drummond in both categories, and is trying to join Wilt Chamberlain and Dwight Howard as the only players in NBA history to finish a season that way. Chamberlain did it eight times, and Howard did it in 2009-10 with Orlando. "Id be in great company, and it would be a great accomplishment for me," Jordan said. "But at the same time, we have a bigger goal. So I just want to continue to play the way that Im playing and build on that." Jordan acknowledged how much he was looking forward to this latest Andre vs. DeAndre showdown — and the next one. "Its not just the fact that were one and two, but anytime theres a young big out there whos playing well and theres going to be competition, I love that," Jordan said. The Clippers, coming off a 110-100 loss at Denver that ended their 11-game overall winning streak, extended their home winning streak to seven. They shot 54 per cent from the field and improved to 24-1 when finishing at 50 per cent or better. "We just knew that we needed to come back in here and try to get another streak started," Paul said. "We didnt want to come out flat, and I think wwe did all right. Cheap Real Yeezy. " Jonas Jerebko tied a career high with 22 points off the bench and had nine rebounds for the Pistons, who have lost five in a row and 13 straight on the road. "Its tough to lose the game and I cant be too happy about it," Jerebko said. "But at least I saw the ball go through the rim a couple of times. It made the game come a lot easier to me." The Pistons have lost the last six meetings with the Clippers, including a 112-103 decision on Jan. 20 at Detroit despite Rodney Stuckeys season-high 29 points. Stuckey had six points in the rematch, making three of eight shots. Danny Grangers four-point play gave the Clippers a 92-81 remaining after Jerebko fouled him with 7:53 remaining. The Pistons got it down to 100-94 with 3:53 left after back-to-back layups by Greg Monroe. But Paul responded with seven points in the final 2:44 to close it out. Los Angeles got 15 points from Paul and 13 by Griffin before intermission. Detroit fell behind by 13 late in the first quarter before taking its first lead, 42-41, on an alley-oop dunk by Drummond that was set up by Will Bynum with 7 minutes left in the second quarter. Jerebko capped the 24-7 run about 2 minutes later with a 16-footer for a 47-43 advantage. NOTES: The Pistons, who entered the game with a league-worst 66.6 free throw shooting percentage, attempted only two in the first three quarters compared to 20 by the Clippers. ... Paul got his 6,000th career assist in the regular season when he set up Griffins 21-footer in the final minute of the first quarter. Detroits Brandon Jennings scored his 6,000th career point on a 3-pointer in the third. ... The Pistons had 50 points in the paint, after coming in with a league-best average of 52.6. ... Griffin has scored at least 20 points in a career-high 28 straight games, starting with the 25 he had at Detroit. ... The Clippers are 28-0 at home when leading after three quarters. ... Clippers reserve G Willie Green is a product of Detroits Mercy High School and played his college ball at Detroit Mercy. ... The Pistons, who began the day averaging a league-best 14.3 offensive rebounds, had 16 against the Clippers and 16 second-chance points. ... The Pistons next and final stop on their four-game trip is Utah, where they have lost 10 in a row. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz