Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.08.2019 08:42
Washington, DC (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/]New York Rangers Jerseys[/url] .com) - Jake Peavy pi Zitat · Antworten

Washington, DC (SportsNetwork. New York Rangers Jerseys .com) - Jake Peavy picked up his first career postseason win as the San Francisco Giants held on to beat the Washington Nationals 3-2 in their NL Division Series opener on Friday. Peavy (1-0) had a solid outing, scattering two hits in 5 2/3 scoreless innings. Buster Posey, Brandon Belt and Joe Panik each knocked in a run for the Giants, who have won nine straight playoff games. They were coming off Wednesdays 8-0 wild-card victory at Pittsburgh. Stephen Strasburg (0-1) gave up two runs in his postseason debut -- one earned -- on eight singles in five-plus innings for the NL East-champion Nationals. Sergei Nemchinov Jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Marc Staal Jersey . "I honestly dont know," he said. Try this: 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds by Rajon Rondo, a 62-37 rebounding advantage by the Celtics and a horrible 4-for-30 shooting performance on 3-pointers by the Nets. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/kevin-shattenkirk-hockey-jersey/ . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand. TURIN, Italy -- New Juventus coach Massimo Allegri says he was both surprised and honoured when the Italian champions approached him to take the job on Wednesday, just a day after Antonio Conte made his sudden departure. The 46-year-old Allegri was fired by Milan in January after 3 1/2 seasons with the squad, having led the Rossoneri to the Serie A title in his first year in charge in 2010-11. He also previously coached Grosseto, Sassuolo and Cagliari. "It was like a lightning bolt in a clear sky when I was called yesterday," Allegri said after signing a two-year deal. "Its an honour and I realize how important it is to coach Juventus. Im here to help this squad continue to win." Conte led Juventus to the past three Serie A titles but left by mutual consent Tuesday. "Were closing one winning cycle and opening another," Juventus chief executive Giuseppe Marotta said. "We had to react quickly and the choice of Allegri was made to continue winning." Conte hinted that his departure was due to differences with club officials over the transfer market. He reportedly wanted to sign highly priced players like Chiles Alexis Sanchez, who instead left Barcelona for Arsenal, and Colombias Juan Cuadrado, who is still entertaining offers to leave Fiorentina, but the club didnt agree. Instead, Juventus has gonee after Manchester United left back Patrice Evra, Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata and Hellas Verona striker Juan Manuel Iturbe. Kevin Shattenkirk Jersey. "Winning is difficult. It comes with a lot of effort, especially in a club like Juventus where there is the obligation of victory," Conte said Tuesday. Allegri had been mentioned as a possible replacement for Cesare Prandelli as coach of Italys national team but now Conte and Roberto Mancini are the top candidates for that job. Allegri might have to make peace with Juventus midfield maestro Andrea Pirlo, who was let go by Milan in 2011 -- apparently because Allegri wanted a more physical presence in front of the defence. Pirlo became one of the architects of Juves title runs the past three seasons and at 35 remains a key playmaker. "Unfortunately that year Andrea had a series of injuries and had trouble coming back," Allegri said. "There were never any problems with Andrea and I never questioned Andreas qualities, otherwise I would be considered crazy. Im happy to have him again after three years." Many Juventus fans were critical of the hiring of Allegri. "I understand the fans skepticism, because in the space of a single day their coach was changed," Allegri said. "I hope to win them over with hard work, respect and professionalism. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz