Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 10:23
The Vancouver Canucks have traded goalie Roberto Luongo back to the Florida Panthers. [url=http://www.swellnederlandkopen.com/sw Zitat · Antworten

The Vancouver Canucks have traded goalie Roberto Luongo back to the Florida Panthers. Swell Waterfles . Luongo rejoins the Panthers after having been traded to Vancouver eight seasons ago. The Canucks receive prospect goalie Jacob Markstrom and centre Shawn Matthias in return. Luongo had requested a trade last off-season before Cory Schneider was dealt to the New Jersey Devils. Rumours began that Luongo might want out after Eddie Lack was given the start in the Canucks Heritage Classic game with the Ottawa Senators. "I was not expecting it," Luongo told reporters shortly after the trade. "Go figure, right? Im happy for myself and my family and a little bit sad to be leaving Vancouver." Luongo spent five seasons with the Panthers from 2000-01 to 2005-06 before playing the past eight years with the Canucks. In 42 games this season, Luongo has a .917 save percentage and 2.38 goals against average. "Roberto is one of the games elite goaltenders and we are happy to welcome him back to South Florida," Panthers general manager Dale Tallon said. "With this acquisition, we have solidified our goaltending depth with a top-tiered netminder for the next several seasons." He now joins Tim Thomas, the goaltender he faced in the 2011 Stanley Cup Final when they lost to the Boston Bruins, and a young Panthers team. Asked on TSN Radio 1050 about being teammates with Thomas, Luongo laughed and said: "I dont know, well see how it goes when I get there." Luongo said he has no hard feelings towards the Canucks looking back over his eight seasons in Vancouver. "All in all it was a great run. There was a lot of stuff that happened in between but I have nothing but good things to say about the fans that were really supportive especially towards the end. This organization brought my game to another level. Its all positive stuff." Canucks president and general manager Mike Gillis spoke to the media following the trade and was asked if the Canucks planned any more moves before Wednesdays trade deadline. "I dont know if were done yet or not," Gillis said. "Were trying to get younger, get more depth and more balance." Matthias has nine goals and 16 points in 59 games for the Panthers this season. Markstrom has spent the majority of the year with the Panthers AHL affiliate in San Antonio where he was recently named AHL goalie of the month. The Canucks are also sending minor leaguer Steven Anthony to Florida and will retain 15 per cent of Luongos salary. Swell Fles . Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. Swell Drinkfles . Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. http://www.swellnederlandkopen.com/ . The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec.MONTREAL -- Canadas largest private sector union plans to hold an organizing meeting Wednesday in an attempt to begin the process of representing major junior hockey players from around the country. Unifor was created a year ago through the merger of the Canadian Auto Workers and the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers unions. Unifor president Jerry Dias said Monday that the unionization of junior hockey is a long time coming. "Its really slid under the radar screen because thats how people like it," said Dias. "The facts are the owners are doing quite well and this is a subject and this is a discussion that nobody wants to have." The development comes over a year after a failed attempt to unionize junior hockey players in Nova Scotia. A would-be union withdrew its certification application with the provincial government in November 2012. Dias said Unifor was approached by the failed union in June for help. There are 660 teams in the Canadian Hockey League, which is the umbrella organization for the Ontario Hockey League, Western Hockey League and Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Swell Bottle Bestellen. A CHL spokesman said president David Branch wasnt immediately available for comment. Dias said Wednesdays meeting starts the process of creating a board of directors and a legal entity. He invoked several reasons to unionize players, including pay, restrictions on university scholarships and health insurance. "The key reason were involved in this is its the right thing to do," he said. "And frankly were not going to get scared off by a bunch of Bay St. lawyers. Were not going to let lawyers determine the future of the kids. Theyre going to make their own decisions. Theres one thing about being 15 but theres something else about being 18, 19, 20. "Ultimately if people want a collective voice were going to make sure they get it." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz