Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.07.2019 10:35
Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow were content with European Championships silver after Germany stole gold in the final round at the Zitat · Antworten

Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow were content with European Championships silver after Germany stole gold in the final round at the London Aquatics Centre on Thursday. Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey . Jack Laugher won silver in the mens three-metres springboard final before Daley and Goodfellow competed in the 10m synchro event.Daley, who won 3m mixed synchro gold with Grace Reid on Wednesday, and Goodfellow led after five of the six dives. But the pair did not execute their final dive, the back three-and-a-half somersaults with pike, as they would have liked, allowing Sascha Klein and Patrick Hausding to triumph by less than one point, with 445.26 to the Britons 444.30.Daley, who is 22 on May 21, said: Its not the result we wanted, but I cant say its necessarily a bad thing. Theres a lot of positives to take from it.We were only two points off our personal best. I said to Dan dont worry, let the Germans have this one and well be coming to get them at the Olympics.Theyve been doing synchro for over 10 years and weve only been doing it for 10 months. It was less than a point in the end. Half a point from any judge throughout the whole competition couldve changed it.Were still a new pair and thats whats exciting about this. Theres another few months yet until the Olympic Games.Goodfellow, 19, from Cambridge, added: I am a bit gutted. We wanted that gold medal, especially in front of a home crowd. It just gives you that fuel to do better in the Olympics. Mixed emotions, but Im happy.Daley won bronze at the London 2012 Olympics and returns in the 10m individual event on Sunday.He said: Im really excited about Sunday. Im feeling good and I cant wait to dive. Laugher won silver in the three-metres springboard final despite cramp World Championships bronze medallist Laugher led after the opening two rounds of his final, but debilitating cramp in his calf muscles contributed to a poor third dive.Laugher scored 45.90 for his inward three-and-a-half somersaults with tuck, but responded with three strong dives to take silver behind Russias Evgenii Kuznetsov.The 21-year-old City of Leeds diver said: Its my first ever European medal, so Im really happy, especially to do it at home.My first two rounds were brilliant. I even got a 10 on the reverse. Unfortunately on that second dive, both my calves cramped up really badly.It put me off a little bit and meant my third dive was really hard to complete. Im not going to blame it entirely on that, but to stand on the back of a board with cramped calves is extremely painful. It did affect me.The way I bounced back with my back three dives was really good. To get a silver medal, Im very proud. Also See: Daley takes silver in Kazan Daley & Goodfellow of to Rio Kenley Jansen Womens Jersey . Both the top-seeded Djokovic and sixth-seeded Fish took relatively easy paths, with the Serb winning when opponent Jo-Wilfried Tsonga retired in the second set with a sore arm and Fish dominating Janko Tipsarevic in two quick sets. Max Muncy Womens Jersey . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Max-Muncy-dodgers-jersey/ . Calgarys Bo Levi Mitchell and Montreals Troy Smith will be the starting quarterbacks in a CFL season-opener for the first time in their careers. Both want to reinforce their No. 1 status. You can watch the game live in the first half of a doubleheader on TSN and TSN GO at 3:00pm et/Noon pt.Shenzhen, China (SportsNetwork.com) - Top-seeded Simona Halep captured the Shenzhen Open title with a 6-2, 6-2 victory over Switzerlands Timea Bacsinszky on Saturday. The third-ranked Romanian won 82 percent of points on her first serve, broke Bacsinszkys serve four times and didnt face a break point in the 62-minute match. I felt really relaxed today, said Halep. Im happy I could play better day by day and match by match here. Im looking forward to playing like today in the next tournament, maybe even betterr. Maury Wills Youth Jersey. Halep, last years French Open runner-up, won her ninth career title. Shell try for her first Grand Slam championship when the Australian Open starts on Jan. 19. I dont want to put any pressure on myself for the Australian Open, Halep added. I have to be focused there, and I hope to win many matches there, but itll be tough. Ill just try to do everything I did here. The eighth-seeded Bacsinszky ousted two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova to reach her third final and first since 2010. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz