Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 152 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.07.2019 10:53
DENVER - Peter Forsberg spent his playing days thinking about winning, not about the Hall of Fame. [url=http://www.authenticbask Zitat · Antworten

DENVER - Peter Forsberg spent his playing days thinking about winning, not about the Hall of Fame. Doug McDermott Jersey .On Thursday, the former Colorado Avalanche star reflected on the honour he received earlier this week when he was inducted into the exclusive hockey club.My kids and grandkids are going to go there and say, Peter was a pretty good player. Its an awesome feeling, and seeing my name and picture up there with the others was unbelievable, Forsberg said.Forsberg is the sixth Avalanche player to go into hockeys Hall of Fame. He joined Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy, Ray Bourque, Jari Kurri and Rob Blake, who was also inducted Monday night in Toronto.He is the third Swedish player to become a member, joining Anders Borje Salming — inducted in 1996 after 17 NHL seasons — and Mats Sundin, who entered the Hall in 2012.Back home they realize how hard it is to get in because there have only been a couple to go in, Forsberg said. Its been a big thing in the papers back home, and overall Swedish people start to know what it is now and how hard it is and what you have to achieve to get in there.His competitive nature got him into the Hall of Fame. Forsberg enjoyed his 10-plus years in Colorado — where he was part of two Stanley Cup-winning teams — because he wanted to win more than anything.There was no other goal in this organization than to win the Cup, he said. I didnt think about the Hall of Fame or anything, it was just winning games.Forsberg achieved plenty in his international and NHL career despite foot and ankle ailments that plagued him for years. His shootout goal in the title game of the 1994 Olympics won the gold for Sweden and was commemorated on a postage stamp.He came to the NHL in 1995 as a rookie for the Quebec Nordiques, and his early season struggles had him thinking he was going to be sent down by coach Marc Crawford.I thought Crawford was going to send me down after 12, 13 games, Forsberg said. He called me in the office, Peter, youve got to start playing. Im not going to send you down. I didnt bring you over here to send you down.That year turned out to be pretty good I got the Calder (rookie of the year).He played most of his career with the Avalanche, who moved to Denver after his rookie season. He was a part of Stanley Cup winners in 1996 and 2001, although he missed the last two rounds of the 2001 playoffs after sustaining a ruptured spleen.His problematic foot injuries forced Forsberg to miss the following regular season but he returned to lead the NHL in playoff scoring in 2002.The following year he won the Hart Trophy as the league MVP, but it was the last time he played more than 60 games in an NHL season.He won another Olympic gold with Sweden in 2006.Forsberg retired for the first time after playing nine games for Colorado in the 2007-08 season. He tried a comeback in February 2011, but after two games he retired for the final time. Domantas Sabonis Pacers Jersey . The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. Custom Indiana Pacers Jerseys .com) - Troy Brouwer scored the game-winning goal with just 12. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacers.info/mark-jackson-pacers-jersey/ . In his first game with Boston University, the 17-year-old Eichel picked up five assists as his Boston University Terriers thumped St.Kent, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Henrik Stenson and Patrick Reed both won on Friday, while Victor Dubuisson suffered his first loss of the week, but all three were among eight players to advance to the quarterfinal round of the Volvo World Match Play Championship. Stenson finished atop the Palmer group with five points, Reed led the way in the McCormack group with four points and Dubuisson finished tied for first in the Gabrielsson group with Pablo Larrazabal, meaning both of them advanced. Defending champion Graeme McDowell suffered his second straight loss and he was eliminated. Stenson used an eagle on the 17th hole at The London Golf Club to defeat last years runner-up Thongchai Jaidee, 2 & 1, which ousted Jaidee from the tournament. Reed came through with a 3 & 2 victory over Jamie Donaldson to advance and eliminate the Welshman. Stephen Gallacher defeated Ryder Cup teammate Dubuisson for his first win of the week, but Dubuisson stilll advanced, while Gallacher was sent packing. Domantas Sabonis Jersey. . McDowell, who needed at least a halve and some help to move on, could not make the putts down the stretch as he fell 2-down to Joost Luiten, who won all three of his matches in group play. Luiten finished with six points to lead the Larson group. Jonas Blixt, George Coetzee, and Mikko Ilonen all finished second in their respective groups, earning them a trip to the quarterfinals. Blixt halved his match with Paul Casey and the duo finished tied for second in the McCormack group. Blixt went on to par the first extra hole to move on. Coetzee fell 2 & 1 to Francesco Molinari, but thanks to a halve with Stenson on the first day, Coetzee earned three points throughout the week, which was good enough to advance out of the Palmer group. Ilonen was also able to outlast Alexander Levy and his 1-up win earned him two more points for a grand total of four in the Larson group. MORE TO FOLLOW. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz