Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.07.2019 10:52
LONDON -- The head of Formula One says Pirelli will be allowed to run two three-day tests in a bid to resolve the tire blowouts Zitat · Antworten

LONDON -- The head of Formula One says Pirelli will be allowed to run two three-day tests in a bid to resolve the tire blowouts that affected four drivers in the British Grand Prix on Sunday. Diego Reyes Mexico Jersey . Bernie Ecclestone says he has spoken to FIA president Jean Todt, who has agreed the tire manufacturer can undertake unrestricted tests. The date for the tests has yet to be worked out. Ecclestone told Britains Press Association that Todt said "Let them test." Ecclestone says "they can use what they like. No restrictions. None at all, so they can do what they want." Four drivers, including then-race leader Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes and Felipe Massa of Ferrari, had their tires burst during the race. Pirelli said Sunday it was investigating the incidents. Jesus Molina Mexico Jersey . Both sides of the deal have formally announced acquisitions: TFC introduced Jozy Altidore as a designated player on Friday, while their counterparts announced a three-and-a-half-year deal with Jermain Defoe. Miguel Layun Jersey . "Im excited just for a new start, just to see where things are going, to bring some kind of tradition back to the team and guys being excited about something new," the defensive back said during a conference call Monday after agreeing to stay with the Bombers rather than go to free agency next month. http://www.nationalsoccermexico.com/andres-guardado-mexico-jersey/ . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist.Adrian Aucoin has announced his retirement from the National Hockey League after 17 NHL seasons. The 40-year-old defenceman appeared in a total of 1,108 NHL games, amassing 121 goals, 278 assists and 399 points. Aucoin suited up for seven different NHL clubs over the course of his career including the Vancouver Canucks, Tampa Bay Lightning, New York Islanders, Chicago Blackhawks, Calgary Flames, Phoenix Coyotes and the Columbus Blue Jackets. “Having the opportunity to realize my childhood dream of playing in the NHL, and being able to have played professional hockey for 20 seasons, has been an incredible experience,” said Aucoin. “II really enjoyed playing with and against some of the best players in the game, and getting the chance to play in front of such great hockey fans. Mexico Jerseys. Thanks to my family, teammates, friends, fans and everyone in the hockey community who helped me in my career. I will look back on it with fondness and pride for the rest of my life.” Aucoin was selected in the fifth round (117th overall) of the 1992 NHL Entry Draft by the Canucks. He represented Canada at the 1994 Lillehammer Olympics, winning a silver medal. He also represented Canada, winning gold at the 1993 World Junior Championship and the 2000 IIHF World Championship. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz