Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.07.2019 10:52
Paul Pogba insists he is a team player after scoring Frances winner in the 1-0 victory over the Netherlands on Monday. [url=http Zitat · Antworten

Paul Pogba insists he is a team player after scoring Frances winner in the 1-0 victory over the Netherlands on Monday. Frank Kaminsky Jersey . Pogba struck from long-range in the first half to hand France a vital victory in Amsterdam, silencing some of his most vocal critics.The Manchester United midfielder had been criticised last week by national team manager Didier Deschamps, who said the 23-year-old could do better, but Pogba said after the victory at the Amsterdam ArenA that the focus should be on the team, not him. Pogbas long-range effort handed France three points I play for the France team. Its not the Pogba team, he told Canal+. Were not going to start talking individuals. I play for the team and I always play for the team.Its not always nice to hear criticism, but thats football.I stay focused on the field. I always give my all. Then, I try to make big benefits and give the best of myself. Didier Deschamps criticised Pogba last week Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I am a person who tries things. We always grow and learn. Im still young. I have goals, we have goals. We want to go to the World Cup.France now have seven points in Group A out of a possible nine, and sit top, level on points with Sweden. The Netherlands are third with four points from three games.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Wijnaldum worry for Liverpool Pogba stunner lifts France Your clubs bogeyman is... Benteke hits treble Percy Miller Hornets Jersey . Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle. Miles Bridges Jersey . The Bruins forward has been fined $5,000 by the National Hockey League for spearing Red Wings defenceman Danny DeKeyser in the groin. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Nicolas-Batum-Hornets-Jersey/ . He, the 25-year-old Toronto backup net-minder and Manitoba native, would be making just his fourth start in the past 16 games against the Jets the following evening. It was the word of opportunity for Reimer, who has fallen into the role of backup, outmatched in recent weeks by Jonathan Bernier, his Quebec counterpart.KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia -- Canada has its first gold medal at the Sochi Paralympic Winter Games. Cross-country skier Brian McKeever won the mens visually impaired 20-kilometre race on Monday. The 34-year-old from Canmore, Alta., finished in a time of 52 minutes 37.1 seconds for his eighth careeer Paralympic gold medal. Percy Miller Jersey. Russias Stanislav Chokhlaev was second, 1:16.0 back, while Swedens Zebastian Modin finish third, 4:33.3 off the pace. McKeever won three gold medals at the Vancouver Paralympics four years ago and has two more races to go at the Sochi Games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz