Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.07.2019 10:18
DETROIT - If a contract extension between the Red Wings and Mike Babcock is indeed imminent, it appears to be news to the Detroi Zitat · Antworten

DETROIT - If a contract extension between the Red Wings and Mike Babcock is indeed imminent, it appears to be news to the Detroit head coach. Will Barton Jersey .An animated Babcock addressed reporters after the Red Wings practice Thursday, candidly shooting down a media report that surfaced last night suggesting he was about to re-sign with the Original Six NHL club.Guys, this is like a fantasy world, Babcock said when asked about the report.Im happy here. I like the general manager, they treat me good. I dont know what else I can tell you.Babcock is in the last year of his current contract with the Red Wings, but he said he and general manager Ken Holland decided not to discuss contract negotiations during the season to prevent such talks from becoming a distraction.As far as negotiation between Mike Babcock and Ken Holland, there is none, he said. Do we ride on the plane together? Yeah. Was I out with his wife and his daughter the other night? Yeah. I think I had a glass of red wine and he had Coors Light. Theres nothing more to tell.Im not hiding anything, Im not making anything up, this is just reality. So lets not do this again tomorrow.The Red Wings have made the playoffs for nine straight seasons under Babcock, winning the Stanley Cup in 2008.They appear to be poised for another strong season. The Red Wings entered Thursday in first place in the Eastern Conference (17-6-6, 40 points).Babcock said the Red Wings impressive record this year should not come as a surprise.If you think Im working harder this year because Im in the last year of my contract, it makes no difference, he said. I grind, thats what I do. Im a professional grinder, I love winning.Babcock shrugged when asked whether he was getting tired of answering reporters questions about his contract status.They can write whatever they want, you guys get paid to make stuff up I guess, he replied. But the facts ... theres got to be something to do with the facts in the media somewhere, doesnt there? Youd think. Thomas Welsh Nuggets Jersey .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. Custom Denver Nuggets Jerseys . These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena). http://www.nuggetsproshop.com/Will-Barton-Nuggets-Jersey/ . Granato was an assistant for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the last five seasons, and he was also part of Team USAs staff at the 2014 Olympics.STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Goals by Romelu Lukaku and Eden Hazard gave Belgium a 2-0 win over Sweden in a World Cup warm-up game Sunday. After a slow start, the Belgians took advantage of a Swedish defensive mistake that allowed Axel Witsel to set up the Everton striker in the 34th minute. Hazard easily rolled in the second goal in the 78th from a pass by Kevin De Bruyne. "In the first 10 minutes of the match I felt we were a bit hesitant, they played a bit soft," Belgium coach Marc Wilmots said about his team. "Then they got five to six opportunities and they found a solution to get into the game." Sweden, which played without injured star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, had its best chance in the 68th minute when Jimmy Durmaz hit the crossbar after a corner. Ibrahimovic decided to sit out the game just before the start citing back problems. Expectations are high on Belgiums young team, wiith stars like Lukaku, Hazard and Manchester City defender Vincent Kompany, ahead of the World Cup. Gary Harris Jersey. . It is the countrys first World Cup in 12 years, and it will play Russia, South Korea and Algeria in Group H. Lukaku, who scored the two decisive goals against Croatia that sent Belgium to the World Cup, also scored a hat trick against Luxembourg on Monday. The 21-year-olds position in the team has become much more important after Belgiums No. 1 Christian Benteke went down with an Achilles injury in April, and out of the World Cup. Hazard said the atmosphere in the team is good ahead of the tournament. "There are always things to work on but I think at the end of the day we kept a clean sheet and I think except for the first 15 minutes the organization of the team was good," he said. Sweden failed to qualify for the World Cup after losing to Portugal in a playoff. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz