Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.07.2019 10:05
Hugo Palmer will let the dust settle before deciding whether to target Galileo Gold at the Investec Derby or stay at a mile with Zitat · Antworten

Hugo Palmer will let the dust settle before deciding whether to target Galileo Gold at the Investec Derby or stay at a mile with the Newmarket hero. Hydro Flask Goedkoop . Galileo Gold gave Palmer his first English Classic success with a resounding performance in the Qipco 2000 Guineas on Saturday and the trainer now has the difficult, but enviable, problem of where to go next.While Palmer would naturally prefer to win the Irish 2,000 Guineas rather than try and fail at Epsom, he is keeping the options open for the time being. The question everyone is asking is whether he will now go for the Derby, Palmer told www.betfair.com.My dream is to win the Derby, but my job is to do the right thing for the horse. And I would rather win an Irish 2,000 Guineas than finish sixth at Epsom.But his pedigree gives you some hope that he will stay - he is out of a Galileo mare and from the family of Montjeu - and they say that the Guineas is the best trial for the Derby. And you couldnt get a better trial than yesterdays victory.Knee-jerk reactions could end up misleading people so the best thing to do is to let the dust settle and discuss our options, and make the right decision.But if we did decide to go to Epsom, I imagine that he would go straight there. He had plenty of racing at two and was having his first race since October yesterday, so I think three runs in a month would be pushing it.But if we do go, I would like the horse to take part in the Breakfast With The Stars, as I think a sight and feel of the track and the paddock beforehand would be invaluable.Galileo Golds jockey Frankie Dettori is glad the team have not to make their mind up just yet.The feeling he gave me yesterday tells me hes probably ready for 10 furlongs. Im glad we dont have to make a decision between Epsom and Royal Ascot just yet and I wouldnt dare tell Hugo what to do anyway, Dettori told www.ladbrokes.com.If you forced me to make a call now Id say that for Epsom you need a top-class horse and I think Galileo Gold is top class so maybe Id lean towards a crack at the Derby.I dont want to give up my Derby crown without a fight, but the big question is whether hell be ready for a mile and a half in less than five weeks.It could be touch and go, so Royal Ascot (St Jamess Palace Stakes) has to be in the mix. Sky Tickets Racing Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Hydro Flask Sale . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO. Hydro Flask Coffee Belgie .J. -- Jaromir Jagr has hit so many NHL milestones this season for the New Jersey Devils that he is starting to downplay them. http://www.belgiehydroflask.com/hydro-flask-32-oz.html .Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said.Ottawa Senators fans will be celebrating more than Canada Day this weekend, as team captain Daniel Alfredsson will be playing another season in the nations capital. Alfredssons agent, J.P. Barry, confirmed the news to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger on Friday morning. "He brings to the table not only talent, but the intangibles are just as important for the most part: leadership, character, the willingness to work with young players," Senators general manager Bryan told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.com. "Its nice to hear that he wants to play. Now its just a matter of getting a contract done with him." Murray also said he is ready to get to work on a new deal for his captain. "We were informed late this morning by Daniels agent, JP Barry, that Daniel has made a decision and is committed to play next year for the Senators," Murray said Friday in a statement. "We now will begin the process of negotiating a contract, which we hope to have completed in the near future." Swedish television station SVT World spoke to Alfredsson this week. "Ive never been so tireed after a season earlier, even though it was so short," Alfredsson told the station. Hydro Flask 40 OZ Belgie. "I needed some time to think about the future, but the important thing is that the urge is there." Alfredsson returned to Sweden with his family following their postseason exit. He met with Murray prior to leaving and said he would likely give him a decision on his future by Draft Day. "I came home to Sweden on Monday and felt I can do this one more summer," he said. "I feel a little excited to get going and start exercising. "The body has felt good lately. I missed a game this season and that was because I had a cold. In this way it has been positive, I have been freshened and it has affected my decision." The 40-year-old, whos an unrestricted free agent, must now negotiate a new contract with Murray. If the two sides do agree on a new deal, Murray cant officially re-sign him until the free agency window opens July 5. Alfredsson led the Senators in scoring through the playoffs with four goals and 10 points and was third during the regular season with 10 goals and 16 assists. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz