Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.07.2019 07:37
great to be back for Zitat · Antworten

TORONTO - Jermain Defoe is ready to put a frustrating stint on the sidelines behind him and help his Toronto FC teammates rebound from one of their worst losses of the season. Dru Samia Vikings Jersey . Defoe will be one of three key players returning to Torontos lineup when the Chicago Fire come to BMO Field on Saturday. The Reds are hoping to rebound from a decisive 4-1 loss in Kansas City last week. Defoe, who leads Toronto in scoring this season with 11 goals in 15 games, has missed three games with a groin injury. He last played in a 3-0 loss at D.C. United on July 30. "It was frustrating but theres nothing I could do," he said Friday. "You cant play when youre not 100 per cent because youre not doing anyone any favours. "I was restricted in my movement and stuff so it was a case of just resting my groin cause Ive had a long season." Captain Steven Caldwell (quad) and defender Mark Bloom (MCL strain) are also available for selection for Ryan Nelsens side. "Its three individuals that are pretty solid. Got a lot of trust there," Nelsen said. Caldwell missed Torontos last seven games while Bloom has sidelined for six. "Hundred per cent back," Bloom said. "I mean theres going to be a few issues where I maybe take one off the toe and it stings a little bit, but walk it off and keep playing. "Its miserable. You almost work harder when youre injured. Always in the gym, always working twice as long. Its nice to be back out there, the rewards of all the work Ive done." Toronto (9-8-5) enters the game in third spot in the Eastern Conference, two points up on the Columbus Crew. After playing their previous four games on the road, Saturday begins a stretch of seven games, which sees the Reds play at home five times. "Theres no easy games in this league obviously because of the parity, but if you look at our run-in, its a pretty favourable run-in," said Nelsen of the schedule. "Just because its favourable, doesnt mean youre going to get points. We know that the game on Saturday, and not looking too far ahead, but the games beyond that are going to be important." Toronto is 3-8-6 all time against Chicago and 3-4-2 at BMO Field when the Fire visit. "Every game is important, especially now that were down the stretch, getting close to playoff time," Bloom said. "Were sitting in a good spot so weve got to keep that position. "Despite the loss last weekend, were ready to go. It hasnt affected our confidence at all." Chicago (4-6-13) enters the weekend in a fight for the fifth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, three points back of the New York Red Bulls. The Fire come to Toronto after dropping a 1-0 decision in Montreal last weekend. "I think theyre probably better than their record (shows), but in saying that, its hard to win when youre drawing," said Nelsen. "You can say oh were close to wins, but youre always so close to that other line where youre so close to losing." The two teams played to a 1-1 draw at Toyota Park in their only other meeting last month. The third and final meeting between the two sides goes next month in Chicago. Alexander Mattison Youth Jersey . Dalton completed his only pass and led the Bengals to a touchdown in his only drive -- one that took four minutes to finish -- and the Cincinnati Bengals ended the preseason with a 27-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night. John Randle Youth Jersey . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. http://www.authenticvikingspro.com/Cris-carter-vikings-jersey/ . The 49ers announced the deal Tuesday. San Francisco selected Lloyd in the fourth round of the 2003 draft.VAL DISERE, France - Lindsey Vonns days competing in all five ski disciplines may be behind her, since the four-time overall World Cup champion is seriously considering giving up slalom in her comeback from a career-threatening knee injury.The 30-year-old American racer thinks she is still somewhat off the pace in speed events, despite clinching her first victory in nearly two years withh a downhill win at Lake Louise, Canada, on Dec. Dalvin Cook Womens Jersey. 7.She thinks ditching slalom may help her cause to become the No. 1 speed racer again.Speaking on Thursday ahead of a scheduled downhill and super-G in the French resort of Val dIsere, Vonn says, I want to focus on the speed races right now. I dont know if Ill do slalom again. Its difficult starting in the back. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz