Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 128 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.07.2019 05:30
trailed 2-1 after 40 minutes of play. Etienne Montpetit stopped 28 shots for the win. Braydon Delorme and Regan Nagy supplied th Zitat · Antworten

TORONTO - Chad Kackert may be a big-play threat capable of scoring from anywhere on the field but Toronto coach Scott Milanovich plans to ease the star running back into the Argonauts offence. Hydro Flask Juomapullo .Kackert returned to the field Monday, two days after ending his retirement to join Torontos practice roster. The 28-year-old retired on the first day of training camp to become the clubs strength-and-conditioning coach after suffering a broken left right ankle prior to the 2013 East Division final.Kackerts return is welcome news for Toronto (4-8), when begins a four-game homestand just two points out of first in the East Division behind the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (5-7) and Montreal Alouettes (5-8). The five-foot-eight, 206-pound Kackert was instrumental in the Argos 2012 championship run, earning MVP honours in their 35-22 Grey Cup win over Calgary.Milanovich has no timetable for Kackerts return but said it wont happen Saturday when Toronto hosts the Edmonton Eskimos.He feels good, hes very confident where hes at physically but Im just going to reserve judgement until I see him go through a week of practice and get his feedback as to how he feels, Milanovich said. If he goes through this week feeling good, then well start to evaluate where hes at relative to the other guys.Were trying to get him as much work as we can. We need to make sure he can handle the workload and pounding.Kackert wore his blue No. 44 jersey but took no snaps with the starting offence, instead lining up on the scout team.Its just feeling it out this week, hopefully get a little bit of contact and see how it reacts, Kackert said. Ive been running, Ive been doing my training just hoping to get the choice to come back because I honestly didnt know if I was going to get to a place where I was healthy enough to play football again.Thats why I retired.Kackert had to retire because he was nowhere near ready to play when Toronto opened training camp.I could hardly run at the start of training camp, said Kackert, who need surgery to repair the injury. I was limping for a good few months into the season but Ive felt a lot better lately.I had a talk with the doctor and he was saying, If you feel like you can play you should, because he didnt see any problem with it.Kackert has been a big-play running back during his three seasons with Toronto, rushing for 1,467 yards and 12 TDs on 228 carries (6.4-yard yard average) while adding 50 catches for 454 yards and two touchdowns. He was the Grey Cup MVP after rushing for 133 yards on 20 carries against Calgary on Nov. 25, 2012.Unfortunately, injuries have limited Kackert to just 24 regular-season games since signing with Toronto in 2010. But theres no doubt in Milanovichs mind what a healthy Kackert brings to the offence.Hes a home-run hitter, he gets a crease and can go the distance, Milanovich said. Hes got good hands out of the backfield and hes learned to be a good protector of the quarterback.His teammates love him. Just the way he plays the game, the unselfishness with which he does his job, the players respond to that and are pulling for him.Kackert would also be another big weapon in quarterback Ricky Rays arsenal, a potentially scary thought considering Toronto entered last weekends action with the CFLs top aerial attack and ranked second in total offensive yards. Defences have to spend a lot of time trying to defend what (Kackert) can do and its not all about trying to stop Chad Owens or (Andre) Durie or (Jason) Barnes or the rest of the receivers, Ray said. His thing is hes so explosive, over his career hes been able to bust out 50-yard touchdown runs and that really changes the game.Thats big in any offence but also in the passing game, throwing those balls underneath hes able to turn it up and make some big gains.A fresh and strong Kackert would further bolster an offence thats been getting healthier in recent weeks with the return of injured receivers Jason Barnes, Andre Durie, Spencer Watt and Chad Owens.Thats big for us, Ray said. To have our main guys back and healthy . . . makes a big difference for this offence.If we can stay healthy coming down the stretch and everybody improves week to week, we can be a team that goes out there and does some good things. Hydro Flask 40 OZ . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. Hydro Flask Straw Lid .Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend. http://www.hydroflaskpullosuomi.com/hydro-flask-32-oz.html . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place.MOOSE JAW, Sask. -- Martin-Olivier Cardinal had a goal and an assist and the Grenadiers de Chateauguay used a three-goal third period to defeat the Moose Jaw Generals 4-2 on Friday in preliminary-round action at the Telus Cup midget hockey championship. Alexandre Desgagnes, Brandon McCulloch and Mikael Sabourin all scored in the third for the Grenadiers (1-1-2), who trailed 2-1 after 40 minutes of play. Etienne Montpetit stopped 28 shots for the win. Braydon Delorme and Regan Nagy supplied the scoring for the Generals (0-2-2). Moose Jaws Grant Naherniak kicked out 24-of-29 shots for Moose Jaw. In other preliminary play, Lane Michasiw stopped 17 shots for the shutout as the Prince Albert Mintos beat the Halifax McDonalds 3-0. Kody White, Teal Sobkowicz aand Jared Blaquiere had the goals for the Mintos (3-0-2). Hydro Flask Pullo. Justin Ritcey made 26 saves for Halifax (1-3-1). Earlier in the day, Jake Kryski, Tanner Campbell, Tyson Jost and Carter Hikichi all scored two goals as the Okanagan Rockets defeated the Toronto Young Nationals 11-2 Linden Hora, Branden Wagner and Liam Finley had the other goals for the Rockets (1-1-3). Maxwell Routledge had both goals for the Young Nationals (3-2-0). Brendan Barry made 28 saves for Okanagan. Oliver Jacobs allowed five goals on 32 shots before giving way to Izzy Benigno, who stopped just 14-of-20 shots in 22 minutes of relief for Toronto. Prince Albert, Toronto, Okanagan and Chateauguay all advance to the semifinal, which will take place on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz