Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 129 mal aufgerufen
 bCA- Ausfahrten und Treffen.
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.06.2019 04:45
will be available for Zitat · Antworten

SYRACUSE, N. Wholesale Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys .Y. -- Coach K said he hoped this game would live up to its billing. It did, and then some. Jerami Grant scored eight points in overtime to finish with a career-high 24 and Jim Boeheims No. 2 Syracuse stayed unbeaten, topping Mike Krzyzewskis No. 17 Duke 91-89 on Saturday in a matchup of the two winningest coaches in Division I history. The Orange withstood a tying 3-pointer in regulation and won before a Carrier Dome record crowd of 35,446. "It was just a great game," Boeheim said after career victory No. 941. "I dont think Ive ever been involved in a better game in here where both teams played at such a high level. Both teams just went after it. Weve had a lot of games that have been here that are great. Theres never been one as good as this one." C.J. Fair scored a career-best 28 points as Syracuse (21-0, 8-0 Atlantic Coast Conference) set a school record for consecutive wins to start a season. The Orange remained one of three undefeated teams in the nation, along with No. 1 Arizona and No. 4 Wichita State. "I knew for us to win I would have to contribute offensively," said Fair, who shot 12 of 20. "I was able to not force things once I got going. I felt I was the hot hand and my teammates kept giving me the ball." Grant took over in the extra period, slamming home three dunks as Duke was forced to downsize after Jabari Parker and Amile Jefferson fouled out in the final two minutes of regulation. "They were playing small. We knew we had a lot of mismatches around the court," Grant said. "After I got the first dunk, they just kept feeding me." Dukes Rasheed Sulaimon beat the buzzer in regulation with an off-balance 3-pointer that tied it at 78. The Blue Devils led 87-84 with 80 seconds left in overtime before Syracuse rallied. "Both teams played with so much heart," Krzyzewski said. "We were scrambling a lot because of our foul trouble and our kids scrambled well. They scrambled well enough to put us in a position to win ... Just a tough loss." Syracuse students camped out in the bitter cold for nearly two weeks and were part of a crowd that was charged up from the start for the first ACC meeting between these longtime powers. It was Dukes first game against the Orange in the Carrier Dome. Parker had 15 points and nine rebounds for Duke (17-5, 6-3). The Blue Devils, who had won five in a row, get their chance to avenge the loss in three weeks when the teams meet again at Cameron Indoor Stadium. "We just needed one more play, whether it was a rebound or a shot going in," said Andre Dawkins, who scored five points in overtime before fouling out in the final minute. "We just needed one play." From the moment Boeheim and Krzyzewski walked onto Jim Boeheim Court to a deafening roar and hugged at midcourt surrounded by a sea of orange, the atmosphere was electric. Singing and acting star Vanessa Williams, a Syracuse alum and former Miss America, performed the national anthem. The game was chock full of story lines, well before the tipoff. Two Hall of Fame coaches and good friends with a combined 1,914 wins who had only met twice before on opposing benches, each winning once. Boeheims signature 2-3 zone defence vs. Krzyzewskis intense man-to-man. Fair, Syracuses leading scorer, vs. Dawkins, a fifth-year senior who leads the ACC in 3-point shooting. Parker vs. Syracuse point guard Tyler Ennis of Brampton, Ont., two of the most accomplished freshmen in the country. The game was tied at 78 after regulation, and there were two more ties in the extra session. Grant had three straight slams for the Orange, while Dawkins hit a follow and a 3 from the top of the key as Duke took a three-point lead with 1:20 left. Two free throws by Ennis got Syracuse within one and two more by Grant put the Orange up 88-87 with 39 seconds left. Dukes Rodney Hood missed a dunk attempt against Rakeem Christmas with 12.2 seconds remaining -- Hood wanted a foul but nothing was called. Two more free throws by Ennis as Jefferson fouled out made it 90-87. Sulaimon sank a pair of free throws for Duke to make it a one-point game with 9.4 seconds left. Fair made one of two from the foul line with 5.5 seconds to go. Duke scrambled to get off a last shot and Quinn Cook missed a rushed fling from the right wing at the buzzer as Syracuse escaped. Grant had 12 rebounds. Trevor Cooney and Ennis each scored 14 points for the Orange. Ennis had nine assists with two turnovers in a game in which both teams committed just eight and Christmas had seven points, 10 rebounds and six of Syracuses nine blocks. Sulaimon finished with 16 points. Jefferson, Dawkins, and Hood finished with 14 points for Duke, which made 15 of 36 on 3s. Syracuse led 38-35 at the break and Fair continued the play that made him the preseason pick for ACC player of the year. Parkers three-point play at 11:05 gave Duke a 56-54 lead, its first since just past the midpoint of the opening half. But just when he seemed set to spark the Blue Devils, Parker picked up two quick fouls to give him four and Dawkins was whistled for his fourth just over a minute later. Fair responded by scoring eight points as the Orange went up 66-59 with 6:37 left. Undaunted, Tyler Thornton rescued Duke with three 3-pointers in less than two minutes and Parkers basket underneath tied it at 70-all with 3:53 to play. Sulaimon hit two 3-pointers in the final minute of regulation. He got a chance at a four-point play, but missed the foul shot with 47.6 seconds left. Ronde Barber Jersey . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. Mike Edwards Jersey . FIFA said in a statement Friday that "several racist and discriminatory incidents were apparently perpetrated by local supporters during the match, in particular by displaying neo-Nazi banners and by making monkey noises and gestures as well as Nazi salutes. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-anthony-nelson-jersey . Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens.CLEVELAND -- The presumed favourite in the Browns coaching search says hes in the running. New England offensive co-ordinator Josh McDaniels confirmed he interviewed over the weekend with Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner. The team is searching for its second coach in a year and seventh since 1999 after firing Rob Chudzinski last week. "We met and thats about all there is at this point," McDaniels said Monday during a conference call. "Nothing further." The Browns began the second week of their search with no conclusion in sight. McDaniels wasnt offered the job because NFL rules prohibit teams from making offers to assistant coaches on playoff teams until they are out of the post-season. Even if the Browns want to hire McDaniels, they cant discuss a contract with him until New Englands season ends. The Patriots play Indianapolis on Saturday in a divisional playoff. McDaniels, who went 11-17 as Denvers coach before he was fired, did not divulge details of his meeting. "The opportunities are certainly flattering if they come up," said McDaniels, a native of Canton, Ohio. "That being said, I am going to try to keep my focus on the Colts and our preparation this week. Like Ive said in the past, Im fortunate to have the job I have, and I love being here. I love doing what Im doing. Each opportunity that comes along is a little different and Im going to leave it at that and continue to put my effort and attention into the Colts this week." McDaniels is one of three candidates known to have interviewed with Haslam and Banner. The Browns top brass also interviewed Seattle defensive co-ordinator Dan Quinn and Arizona defensive co-ordinator Todd Bowles. The team also requested permission to interview Denver offensive co-ordinator Adam Gase, but he declined the chance to meet with the Browns or Minnesota Vikings because he didnt want to be a distraction during the Broncos playoff preparations. Denver hosts San Diego on Sunday. McDaniels immediately emerged as the front-runner to wind up in Cleveland, based mostly on his association with Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who has worked with Browns general manager Michael Lombardi. Banner, too, hhas always thought highly of McDaniels, who may be better suited for a second go-around as a head coach after some tough lessons learned in Denver. Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys. The 37-year-old McDaniels clashed with quarterback Jay Cutler and wide receiver Bandon Marshall and made several questionable personnel moves as the teams de facto GM. Its still possible the Browns will hire a college coach. Bob Stoops, though, isnt the one. A person with direct knowledge of Clevelands search told The Associated Press that the Browns will not interview Oklahomas coach, who has deep Ohio roots. After his Sooners stunned Alabama in the Sugar Bowl last week, Stoops did nothing to dispel a report that said he had the "inside track" for the Browns job. But the person who spoke to the AP on Monday said the team is not pursuing him and that any reports saying so are "false." The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the search. Stoops said "you never know" when asked about the possibility of one day coaching in the NFL. His vague remarks fueled speculation about Clevelands coaching vacancy. Stoops is from Youngstown and has been linked to the Browns in the past. Cleveland is also reportedly interested in speaking with Auburns Gus Malzahn and Vanderbilts James Franklin. Malzahn will be available for an interview after Monday nights BCS national title game against Florida State. He doesnt have any NFL experience and he has made it clear hes happy at the school, but that may not prevent Haslam and Banner from making a strong run at him. The Browns were enamoured with Chip Kelly during their coaching search last year, but after a short courtship, the former Oregon coach decided to sign with Philadelphia. Franklin has one year of pro experience as Green Bays wide receivers coach in 2005. He led the Commodores to a 9-4 season and a win over Houston in Sundays BBVA Compass Bowl. Franklins impressive turnaround at Vanderbilt has caught the attention of Haslam, a Tennessee alum. Vanderbilt went 24-15 in three seasons under Franklin, who left the interview room following the win without replying when asked if he would be back at the school. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz